Oh WOW...to describe this as striking is a gross understatement!!It is absolutely breath-taking...like Spirit breaking through into the density of matter...Big Hugs xxx
big hugs to you my dear Ygraine and a very merry Christmas xoxooxoxo
stunning!!!!
jthank you so much Petra have a wonderful holidays, hopefully, for you, in the sun lol
Wow! That is gorgeous and amazing! I love how full of drama it is...
Lisa Isabella I do love my dramatic skies lol thank you sweetie, i always post 365 days a year, truly...:)
Stunning image!
Thank you my dear Martha :)
Great ominous sky.
the best kind Anthony :)
what a wicked contrast between the light and dark....
Wow!! I really love this! I could see this framed! Amazing! Hugs ;o)
Oh WOW...to describe this as striking is a gross understatement!!
ReplyDeleteIt is absolutely breath-taking...like Spirit breaking through into the density of matter...
Big Hugs xxx
big hugs to you my dear Ygraine and a very merry Christmas xoxooxoxo
Deletestunning!!!!
ReplyDeletejthank you so much Petra have a wonderful holidays, hopefully, for you, in the sun lol
DeleteWow! That is gorgeous and amazing! I love how full of drama it is...
ReplyDeleteLisa Isabella I do love my dramatic skies lol thank you sweetie, i always post 365 days a year, truly...:)
DeleteStunning image!
ReplyDeleteThank you my dear Martha :)
DeleteGreat ominous sky.
ReplyDeletethe best kind Anthony :)
Deletewhat a wicked contrast between the light and dark....
ReplyDeleteWow!! I really love this! I could see this framed! Amazing! Hugs ;o)
ReplyDelete