Friday, December 5, 2014

It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas, I hope you can see half the photo,

12 comments:

  1. Beautifully festive, Sweetie...oh thank you so much for sharing this wonderful photo!

    Love & Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can visit tomorrow I mean you're all family to me I can't lose my family love and hugs xxx

      Delete
  2. All is showing in the mall… Nice photo, with not too many people around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yep Anthony that's the appealing part, hope I can catch up tomorrow

      Delete
  3. How wonderful and festive this is! Christmas is such a wonderful season.

    Lorraine said in a comment to me that she's having some troubles with her computer, hopefully she'll be able to post, but just in case she isn't; it's due to technical issues...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it keeps on disconnecting me but If it takes a day darn it I will visit you all thanks so much Lisa Isabella

      Delete
  4. A wonderfully festive scene! That's a really pretty tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Martha right in the center of the mall, perfect, thank you sweetie tomorrow I pray I can visit you all again

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photo ;o) Love it ;o) Santa is going to be good to you this year ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is everytime I visit my dearest friends, may take more time than usual but I will visit hugs my dear Stacy

      Delete
  6. My kind of mall, Lorraine! NO PEOPLE!! lol

    ReplyDelete