Watch Your Step and the Snow is still falling heavenly I can't open my balcony door or I'll ger 4 feet of snow inside and i also expect to be disconnect any second
I know it snowed more and usually it's so cold so i put the temp. high at night and I woke up sweating, it's always warm when it snows, and I love it so sorry for you though, buy snowshoes so you and the most wonderful man in the world can still have some mini outdoor activities lol
Oh Sweety I have hundreds of book, I just stand in front of my library and try to decide what I'm in the mood to read, funny thing is depending on my mood is i have at least five books I'm reading right now...you can see because they all have page paper sticking out lol
hey G. how nice to see you, i know BC is usually warmer than here, but I'm going to wish it for you for Christmas, just for the beauty, and I wish you the same for 2015, take care G and all the best, I've missed you!
In winter Stacy, i'm the best driver in the world and you know why because i don't get intimidated by those jerks behind me that keep on honking because i'm driving at a reasonable speed for the dangerous weather...I just smile and continue well the idiots pass me with gestures
Hey Sandy didn't lose power....but oh the snow on my balcony and he snow above yiikes I got to shovel but I hesitate at getting buried and no not lost of power allelluia lol
Such a lovely image, Lorraine. Stay safe and warm. It's pretty much the same here!
ReplyDeleteI know it snowed more and usually it's so cold so i put the temp. high at night and I woke up sweating, it's always warm when it snows, and I love it so sorry for you though, buy snowshoes so you and the most wonderful man in the world can still have some mini outdoor activities lol
DeleteLooks like a good day to hibernate. Hope you have good book waiting to spend the day with.
ReplyDeleteOh Sweety I have hundreds of book, I just stand in front of my library and try to decide what I'm in the mood to read, funny thing is depending on my mood is i have at least five books I'm reading right now...you can see because they all have page paper sticking out lol
DeleteWow, that's a lot of snow and ice! It's snow-free, brown and cloudy, here in BC. I kind of crave a bit of snow for Christmas though, so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI hope 2015 is a good year for you Lorraine. Take care and all the best, G
hey G. how nice to see you, i know BC is usually warmer than here, but I'm going to wish it for you for Christmas, just for the beauty, and I wish you the same for 2015, take care G and all the best, I've missed you!
DeleteOh br-r-r-r!!!
ReplyDeleteit's the day after the snow that it gets brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when it snows it's warm, well inside anyway thanks so much Jim
DeleteOh to be there with you!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, so pretty...:)
Big Hugs xxx
may it get too you very soon my dear ygraine big hugs xxx
DeleteWe got tones of snow too! I love it! I hope you are safe and well ;o) Love the photo ;o) Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteIn winter Stacy, i'm the best driver in the world and you know why because i don't get intimidated by those jerks behind me that keep on honking because i'm driving at a reasonable speed for the dangerous weather...I just smile and continue well the idiots pass me with gestures
Deletetravel light while you are disconnected...
ReplyDeleteand try not to get buried in the snow....
smiles.
buried in the snow has never happened to me i know my limits lol but I don't hesitate lying down in the snow to take the pic I want thanks B
DeleteHope you didn't get snowed in too bad or lose power!
ReplyDeleteHey Sandy didn't lose power....but oh the snow on my balcony and he snow above yiikes I got to shovel but I hesitate at getting buried and no not lost of power allelluia lol
DeleteWow! That's a lot of snow! I hope you stay warm and your power stay on. Beautiful photo, very magical...
ReplyDeletethank you so much Lisa Isabella the power stayed on, magical, just like your photos x
Delete