Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cold and no Snow


17 comments:

  1. Lorraine,
    We have lots of snow here, so, come join me and we shall have a snow ball fight ... LOL
    It's also very cold here ....brrrrrrr! Too cold to take Jake on a walk this morning ...it's a whole 2 degrees F here right now. .
    Stay warm,my friend .
    Great shot ...

    Love always
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little poem for you ..

      New Year Prayer
      May the New Year bring, from the very start
      a humble spirit, a kindly heart
      a strength of purpose, a love of truth
      a will to mold the stubborn days
      the faith to thread the tangled maze
      the perception of age, and the fires of youth
      to us, waiting to meet it,and then
      redouble our prayer as we need it ... Amen ...

      Lorraine , you are always in my prayers, every morning and every night ... xo xo

      Delete
    2. That sounds wonderful Angel, I would love it so, but here it's very very cold not a 1f cold more like a minus29 cold , and no snow, but I love the fierce wind it's such a beautiful sound to me, everyone's asleep so I can hear the whistling wind, and I pray for you and Jake and yes even handsome ;) love always xoxo

      Delete
    3. and WOW for the poem I shall read it every morning, when the morning isn't so bright, I love it, every word, thank you angel!

      Delete
  2. It's the same here, Lorraine, but today we actually have some fun! Finally. Happy New Year to you, my sweet friend. All the best for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey girl fun worked just fine too lol and you are a sweetie all the best to you as well for 2015, and you have to stop looking younger every here, geeze you can't revert to a child..Have a great year Martha x

      Delete
  3. Looking up through fingers covering a cold day lost in dark moody thoughts… Maybe?
    I do like the mood the photo expresses.
    Always look forward to a good moody day☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes very perceptive of you, to be who i am with inherited genes and all I can't live the life I want to, so occasional dark moods but they don't stay, and my blogger friends help me turn dark into light, every day, such as your drawings dear Anthony!

      Delete
  4. here in the Caribbean we have no winters, so i'm sending warm wishes as the year 2014 leaves wishes for a happy 2015 incoming

    much love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I thank you dear Gillena but I never minded the cold, I love it in fact especially when the wind sings so beautifully, and I'm sorry i'm not sure I said the name of your grand-daughter properly I have Zola and Zuri in mind it popped up so forgive me for not calling the right name...and Happy New Year...m'dear

      Delete
  5. Brrr, that looks cold indeed. I hope you and your kitties are warm and inside! I hope the new year will be wonderful for you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are very warm my dear Lisa Isabella, thank you for the good wishes they are appreciated and i return that beautiful sentiment that all works for you like a charm, your art is so beautiful and amazing, may this be your year, for the world to know as well!

      Delete
  6. Same here too, Sweetie...nothing but bitter cold! Brrrr!!
    You are NOT alone ;)

    Very Best Wishes for 2015...with all my heart!

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and the same to you gorgeous lol it snowed last night well a smitten of snow but still cold but then again it's winter, and magical wishes for you for this new year with all my heart as well, big hugs xxx

      Delete
  7. No snow here, but cold! Very cool photo! Love it! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a tiny little bit of snow, but it's still cold, but hey it's winter what can you do, thank you sweety, Hugs always ;o)

      Delete