Tuesday, December 23, 2014

We are getting more freezing rain and rain than snow, now that won't do at all!!!


20 comments:

  1. There is a beauty that comes with freezing rain..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed 100% I just pity those who have to drive, personally I love it, have a great holiday season Anthony x

      Delete
  2. This is a stunning image! I love the contrasts in it. And BOO to freezing rain. Very dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed i may love the photos it provides, but for those who drive i wish it wouldn't happen, thanks sweetie, have a great Christmas x

      Delete
  3. send it my way...i would so love a white christmas....
    its just cold and rainy...hovering above the tempt to turn to snow...

    have a lovely christmas L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it! Have a lovely Christmas B as well as to your lovely family, always x

      Delete
  4. Oh NO! Hope you're not getting English weather now...that's exactly what we're having here...except there is none of the beautiful white stuff already laying! lol

    Have a Fabulous Christmas, Sweetie. Wish I lived nearer...would love to share a mulled wine with you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looks like mydear Ygraine, you have yourself a fabulous time Sweetie, oh would i ever love that, have a great holiday! xoxoxo

      Delete
  5. Pretty but not for me ...LOL
    I do not like freezing rain ...

    Merry Christmas dear Lorraine
    We shall speak soon

    Lots of love to you
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my angel is back , it must be Christmas lol I love the beauty of if, but pity anyone who has to drive in it, Merry Christmas my dear Margie, I KNOW, LOTS of Love always xo

      Delete
  6. It looks so very cold and so very beautiful at the same time! What an amazing tree set against that lovely red! You capture such beauty dear Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a dear Lisa Isabella, I wish you the best holidays ever, and all goods things come your way xo

      Delete
  7. My very best Christmas and New Year wishes, LL! _m

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow cold but beautiful! Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it does look pretty, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it looks like magick, thanks Petra have a great Christmas x

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous photo! Sorry about the freezing rain! We have rain and grass! Yucky! Keep on smiling and Merry Christmas ;o) xoxooxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually my sweet Stacy right now we have high winds and regular rain? Yuck...lol always my dear have the best Christmas ever;o) xoxooxo

      Delete