Saturday, December 6, 2014

21 comments:

  1. Hope all is well, LL.
    __At the mall? Love that tree! (! had to step away for a moment... to the left)
    __Here? Winter tides:

    brach snow
    its dance with the warmer waves
    ballroom

    _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my comment went away maybe it'll be here twice i love what you wrote speaks to me so much, I MISS YOU ALL so much, I hope I can catch up tomorrow and it won't stop me again, I've know you for so long all of are my best friends dd

      Delete
  2. Water and shore… Thank you for the image to tied me through the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be happy, I miss you all so much , I neverr thought I could miss anyone again, but i miss you and drawings so much all I hope i shat tomorrow I can at least visit, I don't dare push my luck but one way or another I will catch

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Lorraine ;o)
    You should be getting your prize soon ;o) Hope you love everything ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will love it will all my heart my laptop keeps on crashing so I'll be slow in catching up but I'll do everything i can to visit I miss you all so much

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photo, Lorraine! What a stunning view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We share that love of the river, thank you girl I hope tomorrow I can visit laptop is really not good...

      Delete
  5. i miss you all
    so all so
    much itI neverI paryA
    i PRAY MY
    SON CAN fisxi
    fix it, becaue
    I can't live without
    you alll of you
    you are my\
    only friends
    I pray f or you
    every morning and hope
    and hope you
    won't give ve
    up on me, pleaase

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give up on you?
    Sweetie...that will NEVER happen!

    And this stunning photo...wow, I so want to walk there.
    Oh I know it would be cold, but hey, I have loads of woolies!! :)

    Hang on in there...I'm sure your son can fix it!

    Love and Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it works on and of sweetie so may take me a while to catch up but catch up i will, when I thought that my laptop was finish I felt so loss without all my visitors that I care so much about he couldn't quite fix it, but I can at least see a little thank you so muchYgraine love and hugs always xxx

      Delete
  7. We will never give up on you! We love you too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I do the thought of never visiting all of you breaks me completely so my son fixed what he could, but he couldn't fix it all so I'll hope will all my heart that tomorrow I can visit everybody I can't stay long because it disconnects

      Delete
  8. Warm wishes; have a beautiful Sunday Lorraine

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you do much m'dear Gillena it's not fixed so I don't have much hope but hey maybe a Christmas miracle you're my family my friends
      much love

      Delete
  9. beautiful photo. looks so calm. just what I need after yet another messy weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having serious problems with the laptop that even my son couldn't completely fix so here's to hoping that I can visit people tomorrow

      Delete
  10. I love this, so serene and beautiful and elegant! The colors are so wonderful and the composition is magical! I'm sorry about your laptop problems, computer woes are so vexing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks sweety I can post photos again but only in small format or else the malware takes over half the picture, you are so so sweet Lisa Isabella and I couldn't live if I couldn't visit you and all my friends, you are family to me more than you'l ever know

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful photo and i sure hope you get things fixed with your computer. When is the grandbaby due? I'm not sure i saw that in any of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey pretty lady due date : Jan 2, I don't know about her, but I was 2 weeks earlier, I heard that first babies are usually earlier, while my son's doctor said first babies are usually 2 weeks late, since my boy was born 2weeks earlier, I stick by that, she' ll be born around Christmas talk about a super greatt lovely gift lol

      Delete