Dear Lorraine I hear your voice in my speaker phone as I write this ...LOL Such a nice way to start my Christmas Eve to be talking to you ... Merry Christmas to you dear friend of many years! Such a beautiful post ... I am off to have a nice cuppa coffee now and bake those Christmas cookies ... Lots of love, always Margie xo
Hey Angel i still hear your soft voice somewhere in my mind, how magical lol Christmas cookies, I don't bake, i buy, well what to do i am what I am lots of love angel, always xo hugs to Handsome and Jake
Thank you so much Anthony, means a lot me, have a great time and thank you for all your visits throughout the years...means a lot to me, i wish you the greatest inspiration for this coming year and for me tons of Islands off Solitudes ;)
What a beautiful and festive photo, Lorraine! Merry Christmas, girl! I'm so happy to have you in my blogging circle. I consider you a friend, and I hope we meet at some point. Perhaps on one of my trips to Ottawa, we can meet!
Beautiful ...Lorraine - ...or Beautiful Lorraine - have a very blessed time and Merry Christmas to those "kids" of yours....the ones you mother so well and they are so fortunate to have you. I hope Sam is better.
Thank you so much Sandy i wish you the best time ever, and yes Sam is much better as long as she takes the pills , but i tell her everytime,please don't spit it out, I don't want you to go away, seems to work, have a wonderful holidays x
Lorraine, I love you my friend ;o) Such a beautiful post! Merry Christmas ;o) Big Hugs and Much love to you and your fur babies ;o) Thanks for being a great friend ;o)
Dear Stacy, \i love you too, thank you so much for all that you do, all that you give, i will give the love to my fur babies and thank YOU for being a great friend, always ;o)
Dear Lorraine
ReplyDeleteI hear your voice in my speaker phone as I write this ...LOL
Such a nice way to start my Christmas Eve to be talking to you ...
Merry Christmas to you dear friend of many years!
Such a beautiful post ...
I am off to have a nice cuppa coffee now and bake those Christmas cookies ...
Lots of love, always
Margie
xo
Hey Angel i still hear your soft voice somewhere in my mind, how magical lol Christmas cookies, I don't bake, i buy, well what to do i am what I am lots of love angel, always xo hugs to Handsome and Jake
DeleteWishing you happy holidays too... As always a great photo..
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Anthony, means a lot me, have a great time and thank you for all your visits throughout the years...means a lot to me, i wish you the greatest inspiration for this coming year and for me tons of Islands off Solitudes ;)
Deletemerry xmas to you too. may it be filled with everything you want. xoxo
ReplyDeletethanks for the sentiment Petra I appreciate it very much and likewise \merry Xmas and everything you want, your way ;)
Deletehohoho
ReplyDeletemerry christmas L!
smiles....hope you have a great holiday
Merry Christmas and always the same to you smiles and hug b.
DeleteWhat a beautiful and festive photo, Lorraine! Merry Christmas, girl! I'm so happy to have you in my blogging circle. I consider you a friend, and I hope we meet at some point. Perhaps on one of my trips to Ottawa, we can meet!
ReplyDeleteyou are such a joy i love every second spend on your blog, and yes one day we will meet, Merry Christmas sweetie x
DeleteBeautiful ...Lorraine - ...or Beautiful Lorraine - have a very blessed time and Merry Christmas to those "kids" of yours....the ones you mother so well and they are so fortunate to have you. I hope Sam is better.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Sandy i wish you the best time ever, and yes Sam is much better as long as she takes the pills , but i tell her everytime,please don't spit it out, I don't want you to go away, seems to work, have a wonderful holidays x
DeleteWhat a wonderful beautiful photograph! Happy happy holiday wishes to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteand the very same to you dear Lisa Isabella may it be the best ever xx
DeleteLorraine, I love you my friend ;o) Such a beautiful post! Merry Christmas ;o) Big Hugs and Much love to you and your fur babies ;o) Thanks for being a great friend ;o)
ReplyDeleteDear Stacy, \i love you too, thank you so much for all that you do, all that you give, i will give the love to my fur babies and thank YOU for being a great friend, always ;o)
Delete