Doesn't it thought Anthony, I loved all the displays and outside it was warm but the trees were bending and blowing and windy as all as if a great storm would show, but we had no snow..it was a wonderful night looking at the shadows and hearing the wind blow, kind of magical, Merry Christmas dear Anthony
I did wow it must have been fun does it have more snow than we do? Any Renaud or Wuismans you meet are probably part of my family oh also Grondin and I forget, it's been too long...
This is gorgeous Lorraine ;o) Wow! I love the photo and I love the words! I hope your Christmas was peaceful ;o) Love you! I will never forget talking to you! That made my day ;o) oxxoxo
Merry Christmas Lorraine
ReplyDeletemuch love...
To you too dear Gillena, much love,,,always
DeleteHow beautiful! ((Lorraine)) have a wonderful day and beyond.
ReplyDeletethank you Sandy and the very same to you x
DeleteThe light certainly plays displays with great drama on the surface captured here.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
Doesn't it thought Anthony, I loved all the displays and outside it was warm but the trees were bending and blowing and windy as all as if a great storm would show, but we had no snow..it was a wonderful night looking at the shadows and hearing the wind blow, kind of magical, Merry Christmas dear Anthony
DeleteI missed your post yesterday, Lorraine; I was in Montreal. But I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI did wow it must have been fun does it have more snow than we do? Any Renaud or Wuismans you meet are probably part of my family oh also Grondin and I forget, it's been too long...
DeleteLooks so pretty, Lorraine.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a peaceful and beautiful Christmas Day.
Mine was wonderful.
Lots of love
xo
I'm so happy for you angel, always lots of love xo
DeleteHow amazing and beautiful Lorraine! I hope you and the kitties and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteme and the kitties had a wonderful Christmas, and i hope yours was splendid x
DeleteSo Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAnd may the Light always be with you too, dear friend!! xxx
Thank you Ygraine that's lovely, thank you so much my dear friend xxx
Deletejust catching up on blog reading... so... merry belated christmas to you too xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Lorraine ;o) Wow! I love the photo and I love the words!
ReplyDeleteI hope your Christmas was peaceful ;o) Love you! I will never forget talking to you! That made my day ;o) oxxoxo