There is a tiny paint brush inside your camera, held by a tiny hand, and the hand is guided by your spirit’s eyes.
Love this comment, it's like everything I could hope to say to Lorraine!
Oh William your comment is so lovely, magical to me, thank you
They were still hanging on after all this time? Amazing.
No kidding Martha I thought for sure with the snow and ice they'd be flying in the wind until next bring, I like little miracles
That final little piece of autumn...so poignant...so endearing...oh how I love this!Big Hugs xxx
Always the last one to fall, i love your response dear Ygraine big hugs always xxx
love the photo - i always stop to take the last ones on a tree also.
Aren't they little jewels for us to love one last time...and I have to say my gosh your photos are amazing
This is so beautiful, you are such an amazing artist with your lens!
Thank you my dear Lisa Isabella, and you're magical through everythin
This photo is beyond wonderful. The movement in streaks along with the orange against the total blacks and whites. Capturing this is amazing.
Gorgeous Lorraine! You always capture everything so wonderfully! Hugs ;o)
Holding on for dear life! Oak leaves are very stubborn, Lorraine.
There is a tiny paint brush inside your camera, held by a tiny hand, and the hand is guided by your spirit’s eyes.
ReplyDeleteLove this comment, it's like everything I could hope to say to Lorraine!
DeleteOh William your comment is so lovely, magical to me, thank you
DeleteThey were still hanging on after all this time? Amazing.
ReplyDeleteNo kidding Martha I thought for sure with the snow and ice they'd be flying in the wind until next bring, I like little miracles
DeleteThat final little piece of autumn...so poignant...so endearing...oh how I love this!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs xxx
Always the last one to fall, i love your response dear Ygraine big hugs always xxx
Deletelove the photo - i always stop to take the last ones on a tree also.
ReplyDeleteAren't they little jewels for us to love one last time...and I have to say my gosh your photos are amazing
DeleteThis is so beautiful, you are such an amazing artist with your lens!
ReplyDeleteThank you my dear Lisa Isabella, and you're magical through everythin
DeleteThis photo is beyond wonderful. The movement in streaks along with the orange against the total blacks and whites. Capturing this is amazing.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Lorraine! You always capture everything so wonderfully! Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteHolding on for dear life! Oak leaves are very stubborn, Lorraine.
ReplyDelete