Wednesday, December 3, 2014

And back to snow and cold, hey am I the Snow Queen or What??

19 comments:

  1. hahaha....if so can you send some my way?
    i must be the fog king...it is thick out there today...took me forever
    to get to work because you could not see 10 feet in front of you....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the greatest pleasure B. i can't make my photos large anymore because when i do the malware takes half the photo away, so it's small or medium and no worries bloggers can't catch it, it came with some store i did business with...bloggers can't catch it unless they happened to do business with the pricks who gave it to me and then there's trovi...but I'll manage you're all family to me now, I'll send some tomorrow 'k ;)

      Delete
  2. You are, and that is one fancy frosted cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise you William a lot more fancy frosted cake my friend! and don't worry about the malware on my blog it doesn't affect blogger it came with a shop I do business with, that\s why I have to keep my photos small or medium because if I MAKE IT LARGE the ads fills 3 quarters of the page...but I can promise you frosted cake.

      Delete
  3. You the Snow Queen?
    Absolutely...except for that wonderful warm heart!

    Love the picture, Sweetie...now all I need is for you to send me some snow!!!

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done, my dear Ygraine!!! I command it! big hugs xxx and don't worry you can't catch the malware that makes me have to put small or medium photos or else it takes over the page, it doesn't come from blogger I think it came from a company I purchased something from
      But I'm the Snow Queen and they will be sorry they put themselves on my blog, they are cursed now....no snow and extreme heat and humidity where you can't even get up and go to their filthy computer.
      Big hugs xxx

      Delete
  4. It's so pretty, isn't it? We had some snow last night but it all melted! Just when it started to really look like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worrries girl it'll come back with a vengeance just for Christmas for you!

      Delete
  5. I can hear the silence in the fresh layer of snow..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Anthony it is one of my favourite things of all that silence that is so spiritual, and no worries you can't catch the virus I have (well on my laptop) it didn't come with blogger it was a company I dealt with...I can't get rid of it neither can my son., so my photos have to be small or medium or else the malware takes over the page so I may not always see the entire beauty you draw

      Delete
  6. Your neighborhood looks so pretty in that pic - you live in a beautiful area. Glad to see some snow - california is finally getting the rain it needs so badly and we are all doing the happy dance. it won't break the drought but it sure helps fill up the streams, lakes and creeks and ocean, ha ...as it all ends up there flowing down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your creeks and ocean are full of life and water, the most important gift of all, sexy Sandy

      Delete
  7. It's so pretty! We're having some rain, which is good for us because of the drought... I love your photo, it looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I also wish you rain and more rain for without it all would die...you're beautiful Lisa Isabella,

      Delete
  8. it was supposed to snow here yesterday, but thank god it didn't. but it's cold enough already. lovely pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Petra it's easy get Monsieur to move his butt to a warmer climate not to far from his kids eh voila!!! ;)

      Delete
  9. And I love you more you wonderful magical being who creates magical little crows ;o) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete