Monday, December 1, 2014

And to all of you I wish you Love, Hope, Joy, Peace and the best Christmaas Ever

16 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you dear Lorraine! What a sweet and beautiful image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a sweetie I meant i t but I was just irritated with my laptop who without telling me switches me to IE8 and then lets me spend hours trying to figure out why Mozilla is not working...I'll be her 'til Christmas, guaranteed my dear Lisa Isabella

      Delete
  2. thanks you. have a wonderful festive season too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too my dear Petra, it was only temporary goodbye my laptop was acting up I'm always blogging lol

      Delete
  3. __As always LL, the EVE for EVEr, A great Chrisrmas to you... and io yours, almost Gramma! _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh DD you are the best, but actually not ready to stop blogging, it's just IE8's little trick of sneaking in and cutting me off all my friends...Ah I got fed up until I realized what was going on so I'm back, you know I always post...I know I'm almost a grandma! most honourable name ever DD

      Delete
  4. I love this! How gorgeous. I hope your Christmas is extra wonderful, Lorraine. And with a grandchild on the way, I have no doubt that it will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed sweety it will be wonderful, can't wait, oh i wasn't leaving I was just giving IE8 my personal feedback, it keeps on crawling in without my permission and then blocks all my sweet bloggers. Hate IE8, they can't fool me anymore the second I can't connect I go to program and uninstall the bugger worse IE ever, but best wishes anyway, I never leave even of the Dec 25, after my son and daughter-in-law (depending on the maternity) I'll get on laptop and wished everyone had a great time, I'm always on ;)

      Delete
  5. Still time to go. I'm just getting over Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anthony, you know me better than that, I'm always posting...it just my bookmarks didn't work and it took me forever to figure out that IE8 had installed itself and stopped all my bookmarks...When am I not on? Are you back? that would make my day :)

      Delete
  6. i hope you have a wonderful christmas as well...
    look at all that snow...wish we got that much...
    i think i am done shopping for presents...
    and got them under the tree yesterday
    so now we are in countdown mode...

    only 12 more days of school....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The countdown is so exciting and winter with all the trimmings is pure wonder land, and you are not only a great man, a writer you are the best dad ever! Have a ball x

      Delete
  7. love that photo - i need to learn how to do animated stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google does it the only advantage you can ask and they do it but they take all your photos, and you have to pay storage, i didn't have many before so i paid like one dollar now I'm probably going to have to pay ten times that amount because I put all my photos on because I couldn't sign into google and suddenly I can ...

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much...and you have an amazing Christmas too!

    Oh I SO love this wonderful picture...that magical falling snow !!

    Love and Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love this!
    Lorraine, I wish you peace, happiness, health, abundance and love ;o)
    Big Hugs and Merry Christmas ;o)

    ReplyDelete