Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Just Kidding, laptop wouldn't let me connect to anyone because it secretly uploaded IE8

16 comments:

  1. ha. i think google is the culprit...it has been acting really weird of late....lovely soft pastel sky....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear B. no I get a sign every morning, asking me if I want to install IE8, right now, or later I always say later and then it kills all my beautiful Friends bookmark and then it knows my wrath when I go in and delete it again....If I knew that I could still use Mozilla Firefox on IE8 I'd let it...but I don't know if it does, if I were sure I'd stop this constant pain in my back, side, up down and all around, Oh B. why can't they leave us alone ? ;)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy these views of yours over water. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a river lover too Anthony in all seasons, thank you my friend.

      Delete
  3. beautiful photo - hope you can get rid of that culprit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man do I ever wish...have I told you how sexy you look? I love that photo..atta girl!

      Delete
  4. Wow! That is so pretty! The colors are amazing... I am excited for you with your grandchild on the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Lorraine! It looks like a painting. Such gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Martha we are both river lovers, I use to have photos of all four seasons of the river, unfortunately lost it in a laptop crash, grrr, thanks girl!

      Delete
  6. Yes, I have noticed a few strange quirks with Google lately too...not being able to post comments...then suddenly able to :/

    Lovely photo...has an Otherworldly and ethereal feel...all those fabulous colours...real dreamy!

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big hugs xxx dear Ygraine I can post now even though my son couldn't fix it i just have to keep my photos small so that when that malware comes in you can still see the photos, and no worries bloggers can't catch it it came through a store or an organization it doesn't affect bloggers

      Delete
  7. This photo is gorgeous! Love the colour ;o)

    ReplyDelete