well I think Sam was an outdoor cat before I took her in went to see the basement, no one there, found out there were 4 apts, but all this didn't matter Sam's reaction to it, I think she used to be around there alone, she was so terrified..it broke my heart and since they never answered i told her we'd never ever leave again...I'll stay until either I or my cats die....But I did let the half-owner that when I moved in I was extremely honest, I told them I had agoraphobia, and social phobia, but I could pay, and for what it what worth My IQ was so high....i may be sick but I'm smart as hell I just want to be left alone, finally the manager said ok. You'll be left alone from now on. I mean for three years I've been harrassed about parking not that i was in the wrong spot i was right in the middle asking me can you park a little ,more to the left or a lilttle more to the right, finally yesterday I exploded, and I reminded the manager of what they told me when i moved in i'd be left alone and no one would knock at my door anymore, amen, and now Sam is much better i know now that i will stay here until all my cats are dead, or i am., only Kimmi likes snow, when i have to shovel the balcony and some snow come in she plays with it lol wow that was long....
Oh, Lorraine, I do understand how you feel! I would have felt the same if one of my cats reacted that way. It's amazing how much space they take up in our heart these little furballs. You have a HUGE heart, my sweet friend. Your furry babies are safe and happy with you. Poor Sam...I can just imagine how frightened she was. I have a very sensitive cat. I am the only one she trusts. And she is easily frightened. I often wonder what happened to her while she was a young stray that made her so scared of everyone. I am very gentle with her, and it's taken a lot of time and effort to teach her to trust, and convince her she's safe with me. But it's worth it because it's paying off. She is sitting on my lap and purring as I type this! Okay, this was long, too...hahaha... I wish you luck, dear Lorraine, wherever you choose to live. Peace and quiet, too. And I can't wait to hear about your grandchild coming soon!
I responded sweety but they didn't keep the comment anyhoo it's a no go, person never showed up then found out there were even more dogs, and Sam was trembling so much, so scared, i couldn't go through with it we went back home, poor thing she was abandoned and she was so sick, i think she fears that any drive is to get rid of her so no more, I'm staying until each of cats die.
I'd take the one with no footsteps at all - I would get to be the leader, lol. Hope you find out about that place you are interested in - you will definitely be taking a different path then. We are going to get snow tonight (i think).
It's a no go , the lady never opened the door, then i get a call later asking me why I didn't show up I said I did and on time, she answered at apt 4? they have 4 apts, they told me three. Besides I was told to go to number 2 to visit...but Sam got too sick Sam got terrified took me a while but i reallize that she had been abandoned a long time ago, she thought i was getting rid of her, she was so sick, so I promised her we'd never move again....oh we're getting freezing rain, oh lord than snow than more freezing rain than snow , should be fun lolthanks Sandy
Well...now you know - ...you are where you're suppose to be - I guess we sometimes need the contrast of something we "think" might work to find out it doesn't and we are where we are best suited to be. I admire your deep deep love for your fur babies. What a loyal mom you are.
And why not? Cats need the fresh air, too. Although I think my cats would freak out if their paws touched the snow. They've never experienced that!
ReplyDeletewell I think Sam was an outdoor cat before I took her in went to see the basement, no one there, found out there were 4 apts, but all this didn't matter Sam's reaction to it, I think she used to be around there alone, she was so terrified..it broke my heart and since they never answered i told her we'd never ever leave again...I'll stay until either I or my cats die....But I did let the half-owner that when I moved in I was extremely honest, I told them I had agoraphobia, and social phobia, but I could pay, and for what it what worth My IQ was so high....i may be sick but I'm smart as hell I just want to be left alone, finally the manager said ok. You'll be left alone from now on. I mean for three years I've been harrassed about parking not that i was in the wrong spot i was right in the middle asking me can you park a little ,more to the left or a lilttle more to the right, finally yesterday I exploded, and I reminded the manager of what they told me when i moved in i'd be left alone and no one would knock at my door anymore, amen, and now Sam is much better i know now that i will stay here until all my cats are dead, or i am., only Kimmi likes snow, when i have to shovel the balcony and some snow come in she plays with it lol wow that was long....
DeleteOh, Lorraine, I do understand how you feel! I would have felt the same if one of my cats reacted that way. It's amazing how much space they take up in our heart these little furballs. You have a HUGE heart, my sweet friend. Your furry babies are safe and happy with you. Poor Sam...I can just imagine how frightened she was. I have a very sensitive cat. I am the only one she trusts. And she is easily frightened. I often wonder what happened to her while she was a young stray that made her so scared of everyone. I am very gentle with her, and it's taken a lot of time and effort to teach her to trust, and convince her she's safe with me. But it's worth it because it's paying off. She is sitting on my lap and purring as I type this! Okay, this was long, too...hahaha... I wish you luck, dear Lorraine, wherever you choose to live. Peace and quiet, too. And I can't wait to hear about your grandchild coming soon!
DeleteA different path is always worth considering.
ReplyDeletenot this time Anthony I'm staying until either the cats or I are dead, thank you
Deleteour path is ours to choose...
ReplyDeleteeach day...
So right Brian, and I've chosen, I'm staying, thank you B., I missed you
DeletePathways are so intriguing, and I love your snow covered path. It is elegant and lovely. If you like the apartment, I hope the cats do too!
ReplyDeleteI responded sweety but they didn't keep the comment anyhoo it's a no go, person never showed up then found out there were even more dogs, and Sam was trembling so much, so scared, i couldn't go through with it we went back home, poor thing she was abandoned and she was so sick, i think she fears that any drive is to get rid of her so no more, I'm staying until each of cats die.
Deleteyes, I'm in need of a different path too!
ReplyDeleteWEll mine is not happening now i love my cats too much, they are my family...but i love the photo ;)
DeleteI'd take the one with no footsteps at all - I would get to be the leader, lol. Hope you find out about that place you are interested in - you will definitely be taking a different path then. We are going to get snow tonight (i think).
ReplyDeleteIt's a no go , the lady never opened the door, then i get a call later asking me why I didn't show up I said I did and on time, she answered at apt 4? they have 4 apts, they told me three. Besides I was told to go to number 2 to visit...but Sam got too sick Sam got terrified took me a while but i reallize that she had been abandoned a long time ago, she thought i was getting rid of her, she was so sick, so I promised her we'd never move again....oh we're getting freezing rain, oh lord than snow than more freezing rain than snow , should be fun lolthanks Sandy
DeleteWell...now you know - ...you are where you're suppose to be - I guess we sometimes need the contrast of something we "think" might work to find out it doesn't and we are where we are best suited to be. I admire your deep deep love for your fur babies. What a loyal mom you are.
DeleteSounds good to me...a different path...it could lead to sheer bliss...
ReplyDeleteLove the photo, Sweetie!
Big Hugs xxx
Ygraine, i might but Sam was terrified, so mush so i turned around, thank you so much Big hugs xxx
DeleteLorraine, I was just reading your comments. I wish you and your fur babies all the best ;o) I want many blessings to always surround you! Big Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteYou're so kind and i wish you and your family all the blessings in the world , thank you always Stacy, big hugs ;o) x
ReplyDelete