Oh my goodness, this is the best news ever! I am so overjoyed for you!!!!!!!! Congratulations m'dear .... Love her name ....welcome to the world,beautiful Lily. I am so very happy for you and the proud parents ...
Thank you angel, i can't wait until they move closer so that i can visit, but I pray and prayers are strong, so i'll keep on praying for this lovely little lilly,much love always xoxo
she is so beautiful Martha, she takes my breath away, my son texted me to tell me (after of course sending photo and all) that I was right, that you have no idea of the love for you baby until you hold her or him for the first time...bottling that would save the world thank you so much girl gosh I love your haircut lol
Congratulations Lorraine! That is wonderful! I'm sure you will be such an amazing grandmother, your heart is so full of love. What a beautiful photograph too!
Thank you Lisa Isabella, I wanted so much to be there but they leave too far and in a place with so much traffic and construction and I can't drive in it so I'll just pray for her with all my heart everyday, every second of my life my son assured that as soon as they can, they're moving to where I live, and his in-laws so I'll be able to see my grand-daughter, and that is the best gift they could ever give me, besides it's no place to raise a child
Oh my goodness, this is the best news ever!
ReplyDeleteI am so overjoyed for you!!!!!!!!
Congratulations m'dear ....
Love her name ....welcome to the world,beautiful Lily.
I am so very happy for you and the proud parents ...
Much love , always
xo xo
Thank you angel, i can't wait until they move closer so that i can visit, but I pray and prayers are strong, so i'll keep on praying for this lovely little lilly,much love always xoxo
DeleteWell CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!
ReplyDeletemuch love
Thank you so much Gillena I know how much you love your little beautiful Zola (?) sorry didn't sleep last night...
DeleteCongratulations… Wonderful news…
ReplyDeleteisn't it though and when my son can bring her over I'll take so many photos...I wish I were closer, I wish.....thank you Anthony
Deletecongratulations. that's great news. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Petra it is, and she is so beautiful, she has my lips, cause I say so lol xoxo
DeleteOHMYGOSH! This is the best news of the day. Congratulations! Oh, Lorraine, I'm so happy for you. How wonderful. And you must be thrilled.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world, Lily!
she is so beautiful Martha, she takes my breath away, my son texted me to tell me (after of course sending photo and all) that I was right, that you have no idea of the love for you baby until you hold her or him for the first time...bottling that would save the world thank you so much girl gosh I love your haircut lol
Deleteoh wow - congraulations - you'll be a wonderful gramma. Love her name. grandkids are fun. So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Sandy, it means the world to me...she is so beautiful...thank you!
DeleteLorraine you should link this good news to my Linky at Lunch Break 12 days of Christmas celebration
ReplyDeletemuch love...
I'd love to, not sure I know how but I'll try, much Love back
DeleteOh what wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS Grandma...I am SO happy for you. And such a beautiful name!!
Lots of Love and Hugs xxx
Thank you so much Ygraine she's a little beauty, she has my mouth i insist lol lots of Love and hugs back my dear xxx
DeleteCongratulations Lorraine! That is wonderful! I'm sure you will be such an amazing grandmother, your heart is so full of love. What a beautiful photograph too!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa Isabella, I wanted so much to be there but they leave too far and in a place with so much traffic and construction and I can't drive in it so I'll just pray for her with all my heart everyday, every second of my life my son assured that as soon as they can, they're moving to where I live, and his in-laws so I'll be able to see my grand-daughter, and that is the best gift they could ever give me, besides it's no place to raise a child
Delete