Sunday, December 28, 2014

A Strange Winter- no snow but the art of nature


18 comments:

  1. beautiful capture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And very beautiful art it is! Happy Sunday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh Martha you look amazing, wow like a model Happy Sunday, beautiful girl!

      Delete
  3. Oh WOW!!!
    This is absolutely mesmerizing, Sweetie.
    Thank you so much for sharing...:)

    Hope you had a magical Christmas, and here's wishing your every wish comes true in 2015!

    Love and Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ygraine that's lovely, and the same to you love and hugs always xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow! That is gorgeous, I love it!! It has a delicate and lovely beauty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lovely coming from an artist such as yourself Lisa Isabella thank you

      Delete
  5. You Show natures art so artistically..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anthony, you who show everything so artistically, it's a lovely compliment !

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! I love this photo! Yes, we have no snow either! Very weird! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Lorraine
    Oh, this photo is so very pretty.
    Love it.
    Sorry I was not able to call you today , I had planned to but had the most terrible headache all day, as I get ready for bed, the headache has finally gone.
    I hope you are 'sleeping like a baby' tonight.

    Lots of love
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry about your headaches angel, get it checked, or maybe it's the stress of the season, personally I can't sleep anymore, I tried and finally got up at midnight at some herbal tea and went back to bed at one point got up at 9 only to find out the most oustanding news ;) check out today's post lol love you xoxoxo

      Delete