Thursday, April 30, 2015

Saving Lorraine


31 comments:

  1. Welcome back Lorraine; hope everything has now been sorted out. Lovely colours in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that was fast Frank, thank you so much, ps the dentist took me in although I had no appt, so now he's the one I'm going to, I'm so glad to be back lol

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Lorraine; hope everything has now been sorted out. Lovely colours in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back dear Lorraine (you are saved ...yay! )

    Wonderful shot you have shared here ... I had an aunt who had a house that looked very much like the one to the left .. it was a wonderful house ..
    Pretty houses here!

    Off to Disneyland tomorrow .. Rose is so excited ...me too ...LOL

    See you when I return ..

    Lots of love to you
    And lots of hugs
    xooxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be such a wonderful trip for you and a memory of a lifetime for Rose, have a ball. lots of love always, and hugs xooxox

      Delete
  4. a lovely scene and yes Mother's Day is just around the corner

    have a nice day today

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gillena, I never really, really celebrated mother's day I mean i am mom everyday, but hey if my son thinks it's important, then it's important lol much love always

      Delete
  5. All is well... even with the tooths. Good, LL. _m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you’ve been saved☺
    Great photo. Like the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. use to be my neighbourhood but hey life changes, but hey I've been saved no problems lol thanks Anthony x

      Delete
  7. Welcome Back, my dear and lovable friend!!! It is so nice to see you blogging once again...yea!!!

    Love that gorgeous house and its colors and style!

    We all need saving at one time or another...

    Lots of Hugs and Love
    and Welcome Home
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear and lovely friend...I will no longer have a blog but I will visit you here often. This is a decision that I needed to make the way I did.
      You hang in there because you have magick deep in your soul. You do not need me or anyone else to bring magick into your life.

      Lots of love and many, many hugs always,
      xoxoxo
      Jan

      Delete
    2. oh thank you my dear and lovable Jan, isn't that the truth..Lots of hugs and love and thank you xoxoxo, I will miss visiting you but I completely understand and thank you for the reminder that magick is indeed deep in my soul, still you helped me find it. Do whatever makes you happy and that will make me happy my dear, dear friend, lots of love and many, many hugs back always
      xoxoxo i will always think of you when I feel the magick, love always

      Delete
  8. So glad you're back - what a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy that was the dentist's office who saved me, thank you so much

      Delete
  9. welcome back. and beautiful picture xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra so glad to be back and thank you always xoxo

      Delete
  10. Yes Lorraine, welcome back! I love the colours too and look at that grand old house on the left!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh indeed Jim those huge and gorgeous brick houses use to be all of Aylmer now called Gatineau, I love them, still trying to get back on the street I've always lived on after we moved from Montreal, but alas, seems not meant to be still, i can take photos, thank you so much!

      Delete
  11. I'm so glad you're back! Your images and words are so wonderful to me! Love this one, what amazing houses and the sign is great too! Welcome back Lorraine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and your art and you as a person mean the world to me, so thank you with my whole heart, and missing tooth lol thanks m'dear Lisa Isabella

      Delete
  12. nice post am excited with your post

    follow me back www.braveheartnaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ibe, I will certainly look at your blog....but no promises lol

      Delete
  13. As always LL.
    __By now you know or sense how I feel; sometimes, too many words can become the curtains, that cloud the mind's windows.. _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh but you're always so charming DD sometimes we need clouds to clear it all, I understand my friend :)

      Delete
  14. Welcome back my friend ;o) Love the image ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm relieved that it turned out well. I'd hate for you to disappear from the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Girl, it won't happen I purchase the program AVG and they fixed everything no longer get trapped into adware, malware, no problems getting into my blogs or others it was worth every penny, I'd hate to have to leave, my life would be different without all of you in it x

      Delete