So do I Petra, however it can still be cold, it's cold this morning so not wearing my lovely short leather white coat...inside leopard spot..,,occasionally I do buy something outrageously out of my league, ;)
well I had to get those photos, lol although you know I can get any from my wide range of old photos,,did me good to see my son and lily Love always xo xo
you know what' s better than one comment two comments. htat explained why i had 8 comments I rarely get more than six and i realize the thing that's popular now is writing, and i can write i just don't feel like sharing...oh well xo xo
oh Jim how right you are, what a difference, I don't really realize it because I'm a winter lover but it's cold that when I went out and smelled the softer breeze, still cold but the sun oh the sun how i love it, in seven days April 21 is my birthday, I just looked at the date and say oh gosh look at that, 56 is coming....
oh yes Lisa Isabella as soon as i saw it I thought ok ok we're here, and click happily, I should tell everyone not just a few my birthday is in 1 week April 21, I'll be 56 imagine that
THAT'S WRONG IT'S APRIL 15 so it's in 6 days, well i can count i just didn't look at the date, i was looking at the photo on april 14 alrealdy loosing it
I have to say I'm not sure how much longer i can hold on to the computer, and I don't what to do, it seems nowadays that artists and writers are the ones worth visiting, I am apparently not, so in a way it hurts less if my session restore destroys everything I love you all. and I'm so proud that you visiti, and i love all of you blogs so much but i feel \i don't have a place here anymore because \i don't want to talk anymoe...but \i gota say i get the best visitors so if I'm suddenly gone know how much i love youi all
yeah, that looks wonderful. I'm glad spring finally made it to your part of the world...
ReplyDeleteSo do I Petra, however it can still be cold, it's cold this morning so not wearing my lovely short leather white coat...inside leopard spot..,,occasionally I do buy something outrageously out of my league, ;)
DeleteIt's looking like a beautiful morning there , I hope you have gotten out to enjoy it ...
ReplyDeleteWonderful photo ...
Love always
xo xo
well I had to get those photos, lol although you know I can get any from my wide range of old photos,,did me good to see my son and lily Love always xo xo
DeleteIt's looking like a beautiful morning there , I hope you have gotten out to enjoy it ...
ReplyDeleteWonderful photo ...
Love always
xo xo
you know what' s better than one comment two comments. htat explained why i had 8 comments I rarely get more than six and i realize the thing that's popular now is writing, and i can write i just don't feel like sharing...oh well xo xo
DeleteAnd this will help bring a smile to your lovely face and brighten this day even more :)
ReplyDeleteLovely photo...
xoxoxo
oh your are charming dear Jan , truly thank you xoxoxo
DeleteA glowing beginning. Beautiful.. Wouldn’t know the snow, the cold existed here, if not for the lack of leaves.
ReplyDeleteWell dear Anthony if you looked really really well you'd see snow further away , today's a bit chilly but hey, I'll take what i can get!
DeleteYes, look at that snow disappearing, Lorraine! So good to see the brown/yellow grass again!! lol
ReplyDeleteoh Jim how right you are, what a difference, I don't really realize it because I'm a winter lover but it's cold that when I went out and smelled the softer breeze, still cold but the sun oh the sun how i love it, in seven days April 21 is my birthday, I just looked at the date and say oh gosh look at that, 56 is coming....
DeleteOh that is gorgeous! I'm so glad you are getting some sun and warmth! I love the light shining through the trees so very much!
ReplyDeleteoh yes Lisa Isabella as soon as i saw it I thought ok ok we're here, and click happily, I should tell everyone not just a few my birthday is in 1 week April 21, I'll be 56 imagine that
DeleteThis looks so pretty and so peaceful!
ReplyDeleteLoved it on sight girl, I'll be 56 in exactly a week the same age as your most wonderful man in the world lol
DeleteTHAT'S WRONG IT'S APRIL 15 so it's in 6 days, well i can count i just didn't look at the date, i was looking at the photo on april 14 alrealdy loosing it
ReplyDeleteHow utterly beautiful...the way the sun rays slant through trees adds such drama and mystery.
ReplyDeleteOh I so want to stroll there...:)
xoxoxo
oh my dear Ygraine you would be so welcome xoxoxo
DeleteGlad to see some sunshine there - beautiful photo - i haven't been on the laptop much due to family stuff - but glad to come by and catch up.
ReplyDelete\i missed you Sandy it's always a pleasure to see you
DeleteI have to say I'm not sure how much longer i can hold on to the computer, and I don't what to do, it seems nowadays that artists and writers are the ones worth visiting, I am apparently not, so in a way it hurts less if my session restore destroys everything I love you all. and I'm so proud that you visiti, and i love all of you blogs so much but i feel \i don't have a place here anymore because \i don't want to talk anymoe...but \i gota say i get the best visitors so if I'm suddenly gone know how much i love youi all
ReplyDeleteTruly beautiful ;o)
ReplyDeleteas you and your art are dear Stacy ;o)
DeleteYour photographs are art ;o)
ReplyDeleteYou my dear Stacy are the real artist, and thank you ;o)
Delete