Oh to be back in April, 1987...with all those years ahead of us. Think of all the changes we could make.;) I so love those amazing waves...what I wouldn't give to be there right now...!!
I do so hope you're feeling a bit better today, Sweetie. Am still sending healing vibes like a crazy thing!
I'm comparing the weather here sweetie, April 2014 is snow and ice, bull on the warming issue i hate antibiotics, and I don't care about the no spicy no coffee, that'll be the day I'm day no coffee like that's even going to happen, it's waking up exactly at 11pm, I have to take them 3 times a day in a 24 hour period, damn they're not the only pills that I have to takek, I'm crapy and this beautiful is no longer available in 2015, but thank you you're a dear have a Wonderful Easter, no sugar for me blah xoxoxoxo I'm crappy
and now in 2015 it's snow and ice although yesterday was hot, today it'back to cold....I love it too somewhere in time it is that way again, hugs and love xoxoxo my dear Jan
Gosh, 1987 ... that was a while ago but I remember the year so well. It was a very good year, I was a runner back then and had ran a half- marathon .. Thinking I might try it again this year .. need to start my training ...wish we luck as I need it badly ...LOL Oh, those good ole days!
I so love this photo ... it has everything I love ... trees, beautiful sky and water ...the only thing missing is mountains ... so love my mountains too!
Wishing you a wonderful day and I so hope you are not in too much pain
This 1987 photo of April looks nothing like April 2015 ...I'm afraid to go again and see these mountains of snow and all ice...wow you have to be in good shape for those marathons, ah it's a tooth what can you do it! Enjoy getting ready for the marathon , I love that you can do that, Have handsome take photos, I insist love you always xo xo
\yes sweetie i did love it too but it doesn't look like that anymore, i'm afraid to go and see the giant mountains and frozen lake thank youi so much Lisa Isabella
very different oh you know pain is a bitch but the fact that my laptop freezes every 30 seconds is more of a concern right now, gosh please thanks Sandy if I stop visiting my laptop is done for again, it will clear after i finish taking these ^$^&(&* antibiotics that make me sick for the weeks or so and then they'll remove the tooth....wish you welll always
nope it is la riviere de l'outaouais or Ottawa River see it's a border lake between Ontario and Quebec, or in this case in between Ottawa, and Gatineau (old Aylmer Sector) and it's my favourite place to go too in the fall summer thanks Jim
How lovely! Fluffy clouds and a beautiful blue sky. And water! Always the water.
ReplyDeleteoh indeed lovely back in 1987 now it's ice and snow, wth Global warming??? my foot hey Girl!
Delete1987_?
ReplyDeleteCool_!
Best wishes, LL, with the Ins._! _m
Which proves DD that Global warming was just a scare tactic, such bull
DeleteIn 1987, we were so much younger. It’s nice to see the shoreline and how it revives us each April hasn’t really changed..
ReplyDeleteHey Anthony in 1987 April was April all those scare tactic about global waming my butt....no, it has changed it was in 1987 right now ice ice and snow
DeleteOh to be back in April, 1987...with all those years ahead of us.
ReplyDeleteThink of all the changes we could make.;)
I so love those amazing waves...what I wouldn't give to be there right now...!!
I do so hope you're feeling a bit better today, Sweetie.
Am still sending healing vibes like a crazy thing!
Have a Wonderful Easter xoxoxo
I'm comparing the weather here sweetie, April 2014 is snow and ice, bull on the warming issue i hate antibiotics, and I don't care about the no spicy no coffee, that'll be the day I'm day no coffee like that's even going to happen, it's waking up exactly at 11pm, I have to take them 3 times a day in a 24 hour period, damn they're not the only pills that I have to takek, I'm crapy and this beautiful is no longer available in 2015, but thank you you're a dear have a Wonderful Easter, no sugar for me blah xoxoxoxo I'm crappy
DeleteI am in awe of this gorgeous photo, my dearest and sweet Lorraine...I so love it, love it, love it!!!
ReplyDelete1987...seems so long ago but is just a minuscule drop in time eternal~
Hugs & Love
xoxoxo
and now in 2015 it's snow and ice although yesterday was hot, today it'back to cold....I love it too somewhere in time it is that way again, hugs and love xoxoxo my dear Jan
DeleteGosh, 1987 ... that was a while ago but I remember the year so well.
ReplyDeleteIt was a very good year, I was a runner back then and had ran a half- marathon ..
Thinking I might try it again this year .. need to start my training ...wish we luck as I need it badly ...LOL
Oh, those good ole days!
I so love this photo ... it has everything I love ... trees, beautiful sky and water ...the only thing missing is mountains ... so love my mountains too!
Wishing you a wonderful day and I so hope you are not in too much pain
Love you, always
xo xo
This 1987 photo of April looks nothing like April 2015 ...I'm afraid to go again and see these mountains of snow and all ice...wow you have to be in good shape for those marathons, ah it's a tooth what can you do it! Enjoy getting ready for the marathon , I love that you can do that, Have handsome take photos, I insist love you always xo xo
DeleteWhat a beautiful shot! The clouds are amazing, just love this photo so much!
ReplyDelete\yes sweetie i did love it too but it doesn't look like that anymore, i'm afraid to go and see the giant mountains and frozen lake thank youi so much Lisa Isabella
Deletewow, quite a difference from this April to then. Hope all is well and your tooth infection/pain...clears up.
ReplyDeletevery different oh you know pain is a bitch but the fact that my laptop freezes every 30 seconds is more of a concern right now, gosh please thanks Sandy if I stop visiting my laptop is done for again, it will clear after i finish taking these ^$^&(&* antibiotics that make me sick for the weeks or so and then they'll remove the tooth....wish you welll always
ReplyDeleteIn 1987, we lived in the city.....life was different.
ReplyDeleteWhata good photo, Lorraine. Is that the St.Lawrence?
nope it is la riviere de l'outaouais or Ottawa River see it's a border lake between Ontario and Quebec, or in this case in between Ottawa, and Gatineau (old Aylmer Sector) and it's my favourite place to go too in the fall summer thanks Jim
ReplyDeletea lot less snow that year, no?
ReplyDeleteTruly gorgeous photo!!!
ReplyDelete