Angel, i am so sorry I missed your calls , I truly couldn't talk this infection has spread to my cheeks, but I think this Spring will heal many wounds as i have said in my post today, I am so sorry i missed your calls, I slept from 2h00 pm to 7h30 am, Love always xoxo and to Jake, full on prayers and hope
One car every 7 seconds? WOW...wish the same could be said for here! We have nearer two every second speeding past my bedroom window...oh to escape into the country next week! I can't wait!!
oh my gosh , that's horrible and thank you so much Big hugs Ygraine i hope you find a place in the country and are forever in a lovely silence thank you dear Ygraine, Big Hugs and enjoy the country xoxoxo
one car every seven seconds in a beautiful early spring where birds are singing until they sing no more because the traffic is too heavy, it's a bad thing, silence is truly golden
A beautiful spring morning with clouds suffused with the sun.Lovely post, Lorraine. Some lovely spring weather here in England. Have a good weekend...
ReplyDeleteWE are also having a beautiful spring here albeit a little cool, i hope y)u also have a lovely weekend Frank :)
DeleteLorraine, this is truly a magnificent shot!
ReplyDeleteThose skies are heavenly ..
Enjoy the beautiful spring day you have there ...
Love always ...
xoxo
Angel, i am so sorry I missed your calls , I truly couldn't talk this infection has spread to my cheeks, but I think this Spring will heal many wounds as i have said in my post today, I am so sorry i missed your calls, I slept from 2h00 pm to 7h30 am, Love always xoxo and to Jake, full on prayers and hope
DeleteAbsolutely gorgeous sky, dearest Lorraine...stunning photo!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs & Love
xoxoxo
Thank you my dear Jan, I hope you love today's and that it heals some part of you that hasn't yet hugs & love xoxoxo always
Deleteoh those clouds are gorgeous, thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletehave a nice Saturday
much love...
Always my pleasure dear Gillena have a lovely Sunday, much love....
DeleteTruly beautiful my friend ;o)
ReplyDeleteThank you dear Stacy ps you should really put your photo up you're so gorgeous but the crow is also lol ;o)
DeleteVery beautiful, sweet lady! Happy Saturday to you.
ReplyDeleteHey Girl, didn't break you back painting I hope? enjoy this Sunday, looks like a beaut....time to get out the bike :)
DeleteBeautiful sky… Nice shimmer on the water..
ReplyDeleteI hope you were able to be near the places you love most Anthony, then again I'll see it on you sight, thanks always
Deletesuch a gorgeous photo!! Love this so much.
ReplyDeletei'm happy that you like my photo, considering yours usually blow me away, thanks so much Sandy
DeleteMagnificent clouds and vibrant colours!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Blogoratti, my favourite things sky, trees, rivers, and ocean :)
DeleteOh those clouds are gorgeous and amazing! I love them so!
ReplyDeleteThey are Spring clouds , finally it's here Lisa Isabella, still a bit on the cool side but nonetheless, it's spring, thank you so much ;)
Deletecloud auction
ReplyDeletemorning colors paint this day
the crows bid
_m
oh wow and you win every time ;) thanks DD
DeleteOne car every 7 seconds?
ReplyDeleteWOW...wish the same could be said for here!
We have nearer two every second speeding past my bedroom window...oh to escape into the country next week! I can't wait!!
Such a beautiful photo...that amazing sky!
Big Hugs xoxoxo
oh my gosh , that's horrible and thank you so much Big hugs Ygraine i hope you find a place in the country and are forever in a lovely silence
Deletethank you dear Ygraine, Big Hugs and enjoy the country xoxoxo
So good to see everyone getting outdoors after a long winter, eh Lorraine?
ReplyDeletewell what I hear are cars, bu they I have a car so I can't complain but i know where to go for silence lol thanks Jim
Deletewhat a lovely picture. but is one care every seven seconds good or bad?
ReplyDeleteone car every seven seconds in a beautiful early spring where birds are singing until they sing no more because the traffic is too heavy, it's a bad thing, silence is truly golden
Delete