Monday, April 6, 2015

Snow you can see and old painting I did...

Ok first I swore for ten minutes, wrote it down and deleted it...I can't take antibiotics every 8 hours because i have other pills to take that are more important for my well being...So I've decided to go every 6 hours it will still do the same, I'm the only who's  going to hurt.
Pretty Snowflakes                                                                                           


An old I drew Once upon a time

17 comments:

  1. Oh well, a few more snow flakes...
    The painting: Looks like a birds eye view of a bay... Maybe the Bay of Solitude???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anthony, the Bay of Solitude of how I love it, I'm so grateful I'll lose my response as I am unable to visit anyone today...my laptop is slowly dying, may i say how happy that i could see your comment...thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having so much trouble responding to comments, even more trouble being able to visit any sight so if you don't see me, know that I'd love nothing more, but Iaptop is giving me more and more problem so I try to appeal to google....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take each snowflake that fell and picture it as a blessing...this may help to bring a smile to your pretty face, dearest, Lorraine. I see many blessings falling in your lovely photo :)

    How wonderful that Anthony named your wonderful painting...you work great as a team~

    Hugs & Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so lovely Jan, as lovely as you are, hugs and love always xoxoxo

      Delete
    2. oh look I'm a real girl again, I mean I'm a real blogger how did that happen?


      Delete
  5. I woke up to such pretty snowflakes yesterday morning and then POOF they were gone. They won't stick around for long anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're gone girl, how did you do that? and look I'm a real girl again, i guess I should put a photo.....

      Delete
  6. No snowflakes here but the ones in that shot are so pretty!
    Taking the antibiotics every six hours seems a whole lot easier ... I know staying up till 11 was so hard for you!

    Love your painting ... the colors are so beautiful and soothing.

    Love you ...
    Take good care
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey angel I'm a blogger again, wth? I like it better stick a photo...sigh love you back taking care of yourself too, it's important oK? xo xo

      Delete
  7. Such pretty snowflakes...something I haven't seen for so long now!
    And your painting...oh wow...so warm and summery...makes me think of the view from a plane - and summer holidays!:)

    Do hope you're feeling a bit better...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ygraine, thank you my friend I am feeling better, yes soon now, I know because when you can see snowflakes clearly it's the end, i know these things (Please Mother Nature for ONCE agree with me) I can't wait to see my Lake again you're a dear xoxoxo

      Delete
  8. you still have snow? poor you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Petra, it will soon be gone, poor me for my infected tooth only and even that, you know who cares xoxo NOW YOU GET SLEEP

      Delete
  9. What a sweet painting, it has a positive energy. I hope the warmth reaches you soon. Multiple medications can be so complex. I think your plan sounds solid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so sweet my dear Lisa Isabella, the plan's the only one working...and if they don't like it,too bad...you are and always will be oh so sweet x

      Delete
  10. I like your drawing ;o) I hope you are ok my friend? Please take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete