Good morning, lovely Lorraine! This is a beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing it. I am stopping by to visit before I head off to paint. Wishing you a beautiful day ahead.
I like that Frank, it's funny last time I saw you on Doug's I thought why am I not visiting Frank again? to be remedied immediately,well in the order of my bookmarks and thank you so much for dropping in :)
Hey Moonie so nice to see you here, I'm gonna visit you , too bad making your acquaintances although I've always seen you but my laptop is dying and i keep on wondering just how much longer...we will seee,thanks for visiting
Good morning, lovely Lorraine! This is a beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing it. I am stopping by to visit before I head off to paint. Wishing you a beautiful day ahead.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely of you Girl to stop by before you start painting, you are so one my favourites lol happy painting
Deletesun's arch
ReplyDeleteanother morning bloom
this fissure
_m
That works very well with this Doug, call me impressed ;)
DeleteOh,so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove this!
xo xo
I knew you would, angel xoxo
Deletehow the flowers love the light
ReplyDeletehave a nice weekend
much love...
oh that's lovely Gillena, have a nice weekend as well, much love...
DeleteJust discovered your blog, Lorraine via Magyar's. I thought you'd given up blogging. The light looks like a smile. Best wishes, Frank...
ReplyDeleteI like that Frank, it's funny last time I saw you on Doug's I thought why am I not visiting Frank again? to be remedied immediately,well in the order of my bookmarks and thank you so much for dropping in :)
DeleteOh how uplifting!!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful golden arc...and eclipse of the Heavens...;)
Have a fabulous weekend, Sweetie!
xoxoxo
Wow I like that eclipse of the Heavens, I get chills ;) and you have yourself a fabulous weekend Sweet, sweet you xoxoxo
DeleteHow did you do this? Like the glow…. The light only seem to be reflecting on the one flower?
ReplyDeleteLuck of the draw my dear Anthony, luck of the draw ;) Have a great weekend restful and inspiring ;)
DeleteOooh, this is so beautiful Lorraine! The words, the image, all together gorgeous! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteand you are so kind dear Lisa Isabella, may your week-end be filled with magic
DeleteBrilliant my friend! Very pretty photo ;o)
ReplyDeleteThank you Stacy and I hope you feel better ;o)
Deletewell this is so cool and creative and love your writing along with this photo.
ReplyDeletewow thanks for the great compliment Sandy ;)
DeleteI LOVE what you see (and write), Lorraine.
ReplyDeleteDitto for yours, thanks so much Jim
DeleteI love cracks in stone, sidewalks and then life works it's way out. Fine verse. So nice to meet you at Magyar's site.
ReplyDeleteHey Moonie so nice to see you here, I'm gonna visit you , too bad making your acquaintances although I've always seen you but my laptop is dying and i keep on wondering just how much longer...we will seee,thanks for visiting
Delete