Yes, it's you m'dear , looking so cute there in the new photo ...love it! And what a wonderful surprise you gave me this morning ... thank you, nothing as lovely as a call from you to start my day!
Love the photo and words ...simple words but so profound!
Have a wonderful and magical day , my wonderful friend!
Well angel, I changed the photo again once i knew where to find it, it's a clearer photo hope you like it,there will never be another poet like you , you must share with the world love always xoxoxo
For the bird in the branches or the contemplation of the viewer considering the barrier the branches imply? I know, too much overthinking for a Tuesday morning.. Wonderful image to contemplate before getting down to work..
Indeed Anthony i use to contemplate it everyday as i walked by throughout all four seasons when i use to have a house, it still warms me though..thanks always
Well Petra, that's easy so solve go to bed and no matter what, stay and sleep until you've had enough :))) and lock your door if you can. Or better yet if you have enough money book an hotel room for one day and night, while telling no one, leave a note to Bel homme that you need to sleep not too worry you'll be back as soon as you've had enough sleep, and just do it!!!
__It seems I've really become electronically / technologically inept. I'm having trouble, hooking up with some web-sites, and of course their functions that I'd like (need) to participate in. Time I stopped making commitments_! But... I'm here ok, Ok?
a lone bird waits on this leafless limb the buds stretch
OH DD that is delightful!!! as always, when you can, visit, when you can't don't visit, i know that when you don't it's because you can't, dear Doug, no worries
I just had to see if I'm me again let's click!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh that yearning...I feel it too (probably too often these days! lol)
ReplyDeleteGreat photo Sweetie...and I love the new profile pic.!
Big Hugs xoxoxo
oh that yearning indeed...I put up another photo today that is clearer...plus i loved this Birch in particular
DeleteYes, it's you m'dear , looking so cute there in the new photo ...love it!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a wonderful surprise you gave me this morning ... thank you, nothing as lovely as a call from you to start my day!
Love the photo and words ...simple words but so profound!
Have a wonderful and magical day , my wonderful friend!
Love you
xo xo
Well angel, I changed the photo again once i knew where to find it, it's a clearer photo hope you like it,there will never be another poet like you , you must share with the world love always xoxoxo
DeleteFor the bird in the branches or the contemplation of the viewer considering the barrier the branches imply?
ReplyDeleteI know, too much overthinking for a Tuesday morning.. Wonderful image to contemplate before getting down to work..
Indeed Anthony i use to contemplate it everyday as i walked by throughout all four seasons when i use to have a house, it still warms me though..thanks always
Deleteall I year for right now is my bed.... like you wouldn't believe :)))
ReplyDeleteWell Petra, that's easy so solve go to bed and no matter what, stay and sleep until you've had enough :))) and lock your door if you can. Or better yet if you have enough money book an hotel room for one day and night, while telling no one, leave a note to Bel homme that you need to sleep not too worry you'll be back as soon as you've had enough sleep, and just do it!!!
DeleteSo lovely. Perfect shot in black and white.
ReplyDeletelike you so lovely Girl, i love Birch trees...have a great day!
Delete__It seems I've really become electronically / technologically inept. I'm having trouble, hooking up with some web-sites, and of course their functions that I'd like (need) to participate in. Time I stopped making commitments_! But... I'm here ok, Ok?
ReplyDeletea lone bird
waits on this leafless limb
the buds stretch
_m
OH DD that is delightful!!! as always, when you can, visit, when you can't don't visit, i know that when you don't it's because you can't, dear Doug, no worries
DeleteOooh that is gorgeous! I love it dear Lorraine, so beautiful...
ReplyDeleteLisa Isabella, you are such a sweetheart, always x
DeletePowerful!! Very cool! Love ;o) Big Hugs ;o)
ReplyDelete