I can hear people talking loudly downstairs not a good start at all, but the sky is blue Spring is here and miracles can happen and that's what i need a miracle to get out from where I am, same to you Margie ;) Love always xo xo
Oh that stunning blue sky...yes, spring is finally here! And you posted this one on my birthday too...oh I feel so honoured by all this brilliance...thank you, Sweetie! :) xoxoxo
Oh no I missed your birthday, gosh we're so close in date mine's coming up April 21 I hope you had a lovely, lovely time and yes with tons of presents Cappucinos and great food xoxoxo HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
Oh thank you, Sweetie! Cappuccinos...oh you know me too well...I'm absolutely addicted to cappuccinos!! lol Only wish you could have been here to share my day! :) xoxoxo
Nice!
ReplyDelete__Spring decided to stay, time for a bike ride! [Don't forget to oil that chain, Smiles.] _m
I need gas for my car, sorry no bike....:) DD
DeleteSo what did you do?
ReplyDeleteSend the snow here as it's coming down ... take it back! LOL
That's ok, it won't stay!
Love the photo ...that blue sky ..so beautiful ..
Have a great day, Lorraine
Love always xo xo
I can hear people talking loudly downstairs not a good start at all, but the sky is blue Spring is here and miracles can happen and that's what i need a miracle to get out from where I am, same to you Margie ;)
DeleteLove always xo xo
Still looking a little bit in between without any green..
ReplyDeleteNice compliment of blue and variations of orange..
the colour viewed by artists, it's lovely thanks Anthony
DeleteSpring....flowers...sunshine!
ReplyDeleteThe Equation works for me Blogoratti, thank you!
Deleteyeah :)))
ReplyDeleteDitto :)))
DeleteThat photo is so pretty, the blue sky against the bones of the structure. I am so so glad spring has reached you!! Hooray for spring!!
ReplyDeleteAnd about time too m'dear Lisa Isabella, hope it's the same for you
DeleteIndeed! It's the same here. It makes me so happy!
ReplyDelete\now That, Girl, i had no doubt about, can't wait to see the photos of the upcoming seasons girl....
DeleteOh that stunning blue sky...yes, spring is finally here!
ReplyDeleteAnd you posted this one on my birthday too...oh I feel so honoured by all this brilliance...thank you, Sweetie! :)
xoxoxo
Oh no I missed your birthday, gosh we're so close in date mine's coming up April 21 I hope you had a lovely, lovely time and yes with tons of presents Cappucinos and great food xoxoxo HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
ReplyDeleteOh thank you, Sweetie!
DeleteCappuccinos...oh you know me too well...I'm absolutely addicted to cappuccinos!! lol
Only wish you could have been here to share my day! :)
xoxoxo
Great photo! Yeh, Spring is here ;o)
ReplyDeleteYeh indeed stacy Spring is here;o) time to heal and rejoyce
Deletefinally!!! so glad you have a spring in your step.
ReplyDeleteit wat time Sandy, it was such a harsh winter, thank you very much
DeleteLet's hear it for SPRING!!!
ReplyDeleteoh indeed Dear Jim it is SPRING
Delete