Happy to report, angel, that it's raining today, oh how i love the sound of rain, I hope you have a lovely day, you most wondrous Poet Love You always xoxo
Oh Petra, it's an impostor like Anthony said, 'tis true I'm afraid, but it will come, and right now glory be it's raining, I love the rain, I love the sound
my Dear Ygraine, not quite there but it's raining today, and I love the rain so much, i would fit right in where you live, feeling way better and decided I'm going back to my ways of eating, raw raw raw lol thanks you are a doll, Sweetie, xoxoxo
Oooh that is beautiful! The way the tulips stand out against the man made works is so lovely. You have such an eye for beauty! May spring reach you soon dear Lorraine!
ah my dear Lisa Isabella, might be closer than even I think, it's raining, it's raining, I love the rain ....I love the sound, I'm very happy dear artist x
So pretty, Lorraine! What a great shot. I can't wait till we have colour surrounding else. So tired of the grey and white tones.
ReplyDeleteSo true Girl, but today it's raining, I love the sound of rain ;) Have a great day and weekend ;)
DeleteSuch a pretty shot!
ReplyDeleteThe daffodils are blooming in my neighbor's yard ..red and yellow, so beautiful.
I love spring time!
Love you
xo xo
Happy to report, angel, that it's raining today, oh how i love the sound of rain, I hope you have a lovely day, you most wondrous Poet Love You always xoxo
DeleteSpring is everywhere, nice
ReplyDeletemuch love...
Well Gillena I confess this is not here now,but nevertheless, today it's raining i love the sound of rain, and just the fact of rain, much love always
DeleteIt all looks a little too organized for me. I’m suspicious.. Could be a trick☺
ReplyDeleteAhhhh you wise artist, a trick indeed, mixed in with a bit of hope,lol but it's raining today dear Anthony and i love the sound of rain....;)
Deletebeautiful. I'm glad you finally got some flowers too :)
ReplyDeleteOh Petra, it's an impostor like Anthony said, 'tis true I'm afraid, but it will come, and right now glory be it's raining, I love the rain, I love the sound
DeleteHas spring finally arrived??
ReplyDeleteYou've convinced me with this stunning shot...:)
Do hope you're feeling better today, Sweetie.
Thinking of you...xoxoxo
my Dear Ygraine, not quite there but it's raining today, and I love the rain so much, i would fit right in where you live, feeling way better and decided I'm going back to my ways of eating, raw raw raw lol thanks you are a doll, Sweetie, xoxoxo
DeleteOooh that is beautiful! The way the tulips stand out against the man made works is so lovely. You have such an eye for beauty! May spring reach you soon dear Lorraine!
ReplyDeleteah my dear Lisa Isabella, might be closer than even I think, it's raining, it's raining, I love the rain ....I love the sound, I'm very happy dear artist x
DeleteBeautiful shot...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure blogorati and thank you for the visit :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Yes, very soon ;o) It's warming up around here tomorrow! Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteHopefully Stacy Spring is here and staying hugs ;o)
Delete