Friday, April 24, 2015

Three Photos - Three Stories

At the Dentist who wouldn't perform surgery on my infected tooth because i had an unstable Thyroid

Kimmi who complained will the rain ever stop, maybe it's May rain June Flowers

Whatever May Be the Case these Flowers from Margie are still magnificent, like a ray of hope!

19 comments:

  1. Sunset. Kimmi and Margie. Irreplaceable stories_!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos with their own hidden stories. I can hardly wait for the sequels :)

    Bunches of Hugs & Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had to go organic with vitamins and Immune support system...
      always hugs and love Jan
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. loved the pics and kimmi is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lorraine
    Love the photos ... Kimmi is so adorable!
    I am sorry that the dentist chose not to remove your tooth and I am praying the infection is gone soon.

    I am so happy the flowers are holding up so well , they still look so beautiful ..

    Bless you dear friend
    I send much love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. taking tons of vitamins, minerals and support for immune system as well as Cod live oil, sea salt gargle coconut swooshing, and help me God
      they are still stunning
      I Bless you for your kind heart
      Love always angel xo xo

      Delete
  5. Nice Kimmi...and great photos. Nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks blogoratti I had forgotten it's the weekend, oh teach me how to plan eating all immune system oils and Vitamins and mixing it all up so it heals my teeth lol have a good one

      Delete
  6. Sunset, Kimmi and Margie's flowers...all the things you love most, and that make you feel happy!
    So beautiful!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know lol thanks Ygraine would you believe that Margie's flowers are still blooming as nicely as the first day, so beautiful indeed xoxoxo

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how sweet Kimmi is, I want to cuddle her so much! The flowers and the painting are beautiful. I'm so sorry about your tooth, I hope something happens so it can be better, I wish I had a solution...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI agreed Kimmi is so sweet, yes because of my condition I can't make an appointment in 2 weeks or even 3 days, because I'll panick and I won't go, so I went to 3 dentists explained that I could make appts because of my condition, they all no, except for one he accepted just like that without appt, as long as I come in early , he'll take care of me, he's the best and I'm so grateful Thanks my sweet Lisa Isabella

      Delete
  9. All three are amazing photos! Catching up on blogs I missed this week. Hey girl! I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is Aplus so glad you're back i missed you girl

      Delete