I always do i know the tricky spots and the places where my foot won't fall in water, but I was in a hurry so I didn't bother i mean I've done it for 14 yeas.....but maybe yesterday I missed something...who knows...thanks always Anthony
Gosh you're so sweet, what a lovely thing to say dear Jan for a while yesterday my laptop went kaput then came back, I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it going, but i'm sure trying my best hugs and love always xoxoxo
I always have dear Ygraine, this year I knew exactly how it was, no more curiousity about a know fact, oh well, I enjoyed my time there big hugs to you always xoxoxo
Very cool! Happy Monday, my friend! I hope it's a beautiful day for you.
ReplyDeleteIt was actually not a good day but it ended wonderfully, so thank you my forever happy friend, today's my birthday and I'm getting sushi :)
DeleteI like the humour in your photo, Lorraine. Happy Monday!...
ReplyDeleteThank you Frank, I appreciate that happy Tuesday :)
DeleteHorizontal today.. Beautiful lines. I’d risk the walk.
ReplyDeleteI always do i know the tricky spots and the places where my foot won't fall in water, but I was in a hurry so I didn't bother i mean I've done it for 14 yeas.....but maybe yesterday I missed something...who knows...thanks always Anthony
DeleteWater "between" the "rails." (lines)_.
ReplyDeleteWalking on this farm "trail," take care... it could flood.
__With that gate opened as such, and your photo back ground... the walk is invited! _m
You know you stuff DD lol thanks for the smile, I usually take the walk anyway, but too many things on my mind thank you always
DeleteGreat title for a really neat photo!!!
ReplyDeleteYour talent is showing big time my dear friend :))
xoxoxo
Gosh you're so sweet, what a lovely thing to say dear Jan for a while yesterday my laptop went kaput then came back, I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it going, but i'm sure trying my best hugs and love always xoxoxo
DeleteBeautiful shot, dear Lorraine .
ReplyDeleteLove you, always
xo xo
I kinda like it myself angel, but i like the one I got today better, my laptop still not steady but it's holding, love you, always angels xoxoxo
DeleteLove this shot, Lorraine!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Jim, you know you much i love your blog...
DeleteVery very cool!
ReplyDeleteLike you beautiful Stacy and your amazing art :)
DeleteI am drawn to walk between these lines...water or no water...I am willing to take a risk...;)
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs xoxoxo
I always have dear Ygraine, this year I knew exactly how it was, no more curiousity about a know fact, oh well, I enjoyed my time there big hugs to you always xoxoxo
Deletei like the way u think - very cool!
ReplyDeleteditto Sandy, thanks very much!
Deletegreat :)
ReplyDeleteI knew you'd like it Petra thanks a lot!
DeleteBeautiful! You capture ideas so well with images, which is amazing!
ReplyDeletethank you sweet Lisa Isabella, no photo will ever match the ethereal beauty of your art x
Delete