the same rockmuch closer to the eyea splashNifty. _m
I love walking in water, don't you thanks DD
The same rock_?
nothing in these waters have ever scared me, I started swimming like lola fish before i could even walk properly lol thanks Doug x
In a place like this I wouldn’t have anything to ask for either. Beautiful..
I know you understand, thanks always Anthony
I find peace in your words and the photo is so beautiful ...Love & light my dear friend xoxo
So beautiful angel, love & light to you as well xoxoxo
lovely photo; and you have a nice day Lorrainemuch love...
Thanks very much Gillena, much love
Very nice image, Lorraine. I hope you are having a beautiful day.
It's been raining a lot, good for the flowers lol thanks Girl!
What a gorgeous shot! So peaceful and full of beauty! I too love solitude at times, it is good to have some time to reflect.
Yes indeed my dear Lisa Isabella
There can be peace and joy for the soul in this beautiful place my dearest Lorraine...your words are perfect, as are you~Hugs and Lovexoxoxo
That's lovely Jan, hugs and love xoxoxo ( I thought you had left) but obviously not, I'll visit shortly :)
beautiful words and beautiful image. how are you?? xoxo
thank you Petra, you're very kind, well I could write a book about that, so I won't bore you ;) xoxo
Oh wow, Sweetie...in this beautiful place, I'd ask for no more either!How I'd love some solitude...:)Have a wonderful day!Big Hugs xoxoxo
Solitude I will get in heaven, have a wonderful day my dear Ygaine Big hugs , xoxoxo
the same rock
ReplyDeletemuch closer to the eye
a splash
Nifty. _m
I love walking in water, don't you thanks DD
DeleteThe same rock_?
Deletenothing in these waters have ever scared me, I started swimming like lola fish before i could even walk properly lol thanks Doug x
DeleteIn a place like this I wouldn’t have anything to ask for either. Beautiful..
ReplyDeleteI know you understand, thanks always Anthony
DeleteI find peace in your words and the photo is so beautiful ...
ReplyDeleteLove & light my dear friend
xoxo
So beautiful angel, love & light to you as well xoxoxo
Deletelovely photo; and you have a nice day Lorraine
ReplyDeletemuch love...
Thanks very much Gillena, much love
DeleteVery nice image, Lorraine. I hope you are having a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteIt's been raining a lot, good for the flowers lol thanks Girl!
DeleteWhat a gorgeous shot! So peaceful and full of beauty! I too love solitude at times, it is good to have some time to reflect.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed my dear Lisa Isabella
DeleteThere can be peace and joy for the soul in this beautiful place my dearest Lorraine...your words are perfect, as are you~
ReplyDeleteHugs and Love
xoxoxo
That's lovely Jan, hugs and love xoxoxo ( I thought you had left) but obviously not, I'll visit shortly :)
Deletebeautiful words and beautiful image. how are you?? xoxo
ReplyDeletethank you Petra, you're very kind, well I could write a book about that, so I won't bore you ;) xoxo
DeleteOh wow, Sweetie...in this beautiful place, I'd ask for no more either!
ReplyDeleteHow I'd love some solitude...:)
Have a wonderful day!
Big Hugs xoxoxo
Solitude I will get in heaven, have a wonderful day my dear Ygaine Big hugs , xoxoxo
Delete