Dear Lorraine I am paying you an early visit as we are heading out very soon to a winery that is in a very scenic little town ...
This photo is breathtakingly beautiful ....it really woke up my sleepy eyes ....something about the water always feels like a spiritual experience to me and blue skies always make me happy ...
I am truly happy this morning as we got the news yesterday that Jake is okay ...thanks so much for the prayers ... thank you, thank you!
Handsome is calling me to get off here as he has Jake in the van , so off I go ... hope you have a good day ...we shall talk soon ...
I am so glad that Jake is ok, now they have to stop scaring you like that, enjoy the great outdoors, I now it will be wonderful, prayers always and love xoxoxo
True we inflict wounds knowingly or unknowingly by our careless words and actions. Spring is a time of hope, new life and a time to forget and forgive.
WE are indeed of one mind for this, it helped deal with my infected tooth and ouch, but for a while there were only this, right there, right then, thanks Anthony
TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BLOGGERS, EVERY DAY MY LAPTOPS THROWS MORE PROBLEMS MY WAY, I'M ABOUT TO RUN OUT OF OPTIONS, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING SO WHEN i DISAPPEAR, KNOW WHY, OH AND TOMORROW'S MY BIRTHDAY I HOPE IT LIVES TO SEE ANOTHER DAY, MY LAPTOP, NOT ME LOL LOVE TO ALL XO
Dear Lorraine
ReplyDeleteI am paying you an early visit as we are heading out very soon to a winery that is in a very scenic little town ...
This photo is breathtakingly beautiful ....it really woke up my sleepy eyes ....something about the water always feels like a spiritual experience to me and blue skies always make me happy ...
I am truly happy this morning as we got the news yesterday that Jake is okay ...thanks so much for the prayers ... thank you, thank you!
Handsome is calling me to get off here as he has Jake in the van , so off I go ... hope you have a good day ...we shall talk soon ...
Love you,always ...xoxozo
I am so glad that Jake is ok, now they have to stop scaring you like that, enjoy the great outdoors, I now it will be wonderful, prayers always and love xoxoxo
DeleteHello greetings and good wishes.
ReplyDeleteSpellbinding photo and a very inspiring quote.
True we inflict wounds knowingly or unknowingly by our careless words and actions. Spring is a time of hope, new life and a time to forget and forgive.
Best wishes
I like your reply to this photo, it is true and wonderful forget and forgive, and breathe in this new Spring, thank you for you visit Joseph :)
DeleteOh yes...spring...definitely time to forgive, forget all hurts, and move on!
ReplyDeleteBravo, Sweetie...and to move on into such mesmerizing beauty...wow!!!
Love & Hugs xoxoxo
Agreed my dear Ygraine, I'm happy you enjoyed it, love and hugs always xoxoxo
DeleteWon’t heal all the wounds, but it’s beautiful enough to forget them for a while.
ReplyDeleteWE are indeed of one mind for this, it helped deal with my infected tooth and ouch, but for a while there were only this, right there, right then, thanks Anthony
DeleteLovely photo, and wish you a wonderful week ahead!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Blogoratti, and may your week goes as planned :)
DeleteSo beautiful! Fresh and lovely and wonderful! Spring is such a magical season, I'm so glad it has reached you with its wonder.
ReplyDeletethe Sight of the lake is always a balm to my spirit dear Lisa Isabella, thank you
DeleteSuch a lovely image. Spring is all about renewal and a fresh start.
ReplyDeleteand how lovely that is, we did get a harsh winter so let's start anew and have a great time Girl ;)
DeleteMy dearest, Lorraine...you take such gorgeous photos...l absolutely love this one!!! What a view and that sky...yummy!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Love
xoxoxo
Dear Jan we do love our sights don't we, I love lakes and skies, like you do and express so welll, Hugs and Love always xoxoxo
Delete... and at night, the tree frogs_.
ReplyDeleteIn your photo... the blues taunt the green; "hey you green stuff, get out here where we can see you_! _m
LOL yes indeed Doug I believe it nature seems to talk to you dear Doug, thank you so much
DeleteTO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BLOGGERS, EVERY DAY MY LAPTOPS THROWS MORE PROBLEMS MY WAY, I'M ABOUT TO RUN OUT OF OPTIONS, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING SO WHEN i DISAPPEAR, KNOW WHY, OH AND TOMORROW'S MY BIRTHDAY I HOPE IT LIVES TO SEE ANOTHER DAY, MY LAPTOP, NOT ME LOL LOVE TO ALL XO
ReplyDeleteLovely picture, Lorraine. The blue are very intense...
ReplyDeletelove it 3 comments Frank, that's very intense...
DeleteLovely picture, Lorraine. The blue are very intense...
ReplyDeleteLovely picture, Lorraine. The blue are very intense...
ReplyDeletetalk about intensity what's better than 1 comment, 3 comments it's like a birthday present, so thanks very much Frank lol
DeleteSpring is so full of healing elements, Lorraine.
ReplyDeleteI do believe you're right Jim, thank you
DeleteFor you as well my friend! Many blessings ;o)
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you always stay well ;o) you matter
Deletelovely, and I couldn't agree more with the sentiment xo
ReplyDeleteThank you and ditto xo
Delete