Sunday, April 26, 2015

OH I will you all so much it takes too long to upload or visit I'm being charger an insane amount of money plus now they've combined everything and if we go over, we're charged more I'm already paying over 300.00 and i can't afford it anymore I will only keep banking and amazon because I have some books kindle that will be automatically uploaded so I will keep that and my banking and the rest I have to delete and It's breaking my heart, thank you, and I love you all so much






32 comments:

  1. I am so sorry dearest Lorraine...I know that we all love and care about you, too. I wish that you didn't have these problems...you are far to sweet and caring to have so many troubles :(

    Lots of Hugs & Love Dear Friend
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. your comment already makes me feel better, I bought AVG I'll never underestimate them again.....you are so kind Lots of Hugs and love my Dear dear friend

      Delete
  2. Oh, dear Lorraine
    You will be so very missed , more than I could ever begin to express but we will always keep in touch ... that will never change ..
    It truly breaks my heart I will no longer see your wonderful posts that have always added such joy to my heart and then those lovely comments you always left on my posts .. those just made me so special and loved and I know how sincere they were (I thank you so much for all the kindness!)

    Now I need to go have a 'big ole cry"
    I will sooooooooooo miss seeing you in Blogland ... you are one of the truly special ones!

    We shall talk soon
    Much love to you ..always
    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *feel* so special ...always a typo with me ...LOL
      It was so good to talk this morning ... xo

      Delete
    2. As you are always, an angel, much love to you always and forever I like typos lol love you alway xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. oh no, we will miss you. I hope you find your way back to us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don’t understand… The blogging site should be free.. As for too many photos, that can be managed by deleting old images.. Store them somewhere else.. I’m not sure where the 300 could be???, per month?, per year? If you are keeping internet service anyway, where is the extra cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because of all the ads that ran and even on the script on my blog took at least ten minutes before it showed options to stop the script, which i did then I could get in all in all since I've always paid a low level because i then, had no adware and sh.....it took me 4 times the amount of time I've always used, so they upgraded , so it'll cost more than when I use to pay 89.00 but it will a least 100. dollars cheaper, plus I finally paid AVG and let me tell you they work like magic,so glad to be back :)

      Delete
  5. Sorry LL.
    __So many things of which, I am unaware or do not understand; I'll keep your blog ID on my list.
    _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and for that and trusting that I'd be back, I am grafetul DD

      Delete
  6. hope u find a way back - will miss u Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are loved and missed so much already dearest Lorraine. I will be checking everyday and waiting for your return~
    Love & Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jan I always find a way, love and hugs, always xoxoxo

      Delete
  8. I'm here to let everyone know that I was speaking to Lorraine and she wanted me to tell all of you that she will be back online on Thursday ... she worked out a deal with her internet provider that she is able to afford.
    So that is good news ... VERY GOOD NEWS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT NEWS! Thanks Margie for letting us know!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for letting us know Margie...this is great news!!! Whoopee!!!

      Delete
    3. Indeed Angel plus I bought AVG and it's working like a charm, thanks I hope you have a lovely time with the Prince and Princesses lol :)

      Delete
    4. So happy to be back Dear Lisa Isabella and Jan xoxoxo

      Delete
  9. I'm so glad you will be returning, seeing your photos and reading your words is often a very bright point in my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AS your wonderful art always is, so glad to be back Lisa Isabella :)

      Delete
  10. So good to hear you will be back Lorraine! Thank you Margie for letting us all know!!
    We don't have programs here, as far as I know, that charge you when you go over a certain limit. We don't have limits.
    See you soon Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jim. Now I have higher speed, I'll pay less, plus just to be sure i purchased AVG and they are wonderful...I'll see you soon Jim

      Delete
  11. That's good news, Marge. I look forward to the return of L...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider me return hey Frank, so glad to be back !!!

      Delete
  12. morning flower you got here i love it

    www.braveheartnaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's great really...best wishes always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you're staying online! Your absence would have been awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All fixed by AVG the total package not the free one and it worked like a charm no longer takes 20 minutes to upload no attacks of adware it's heavenly, so glad i get to visit you always Girl

      Delete