This is so pretty! I love the flowers in colors and the ones in black and white. I feel like they're coming into focus! I'll be so happy for you when you get spring, it's such a beautiful season!
oh Sandy how i wish we really haven't had Spring in a while mostly it skips from extremely cold to extremely hot, maybe it's a good thing I have an AC and a balcony lol
So Pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love hollyhocks!
Love you
xo xo
Oh, you are looking exceptionally cute in that new profile shot!
DeleteJust had to mention that ... LOL
Awwww you're so sweet angel...and the best poet ever...;) x x o o o always
DeleteIf this is coming it’s a little scary in an out of focus sort of way☺
ReplyDeleteI am not an artist of your caliber dear Anthony, BUT, i kinda like it! lol
DeleteThis is so pretty! I love the flowers in colors and the ones in black and white. I feel like they're coming into focus! I'll be so happy for you when you get spring, it's such a beautiful season!
ReplyDeleteoh yes sweet Lisa Isabella, it will come in any way it wants and that's a-ok by me lol
DeleteComing soon to a neighbourhood near you...and me!
ReplyDeleteYou Got it Girl we'll get half and half you'll get the entire spring, promise!
Deletenice! Enjoy spring - I bet you will be doing a happy dance soon.
ReplyDeleteoh Sandy how i wish we really haven't had Spring in a while mostly it skips from extremely cold to extremely hot, maybe it's a good thing I have an AC and a balcony lol
Deleteflowers!!! how pretty :)
ReplyDeletewow a compliment from a true blue Photographer, I thank you dear Petra x
DeleteThe Hollyhock is one of my favourite flowers!
ReplyDeleteOh thank you Sweetie...really cheered up my day:))
Big Hugs xoxoxo
Mine too and I love the delicate yellow ones that come out too, I'm happy to make you happy, I wish I could do it everyday, Big hugs back xoxoxo
DeleteGorgeous ;o) Big Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteright back at you Stacy ;o) Big hugs ;0) had problems with my computer yesterday, so i'll try to catch up today
Delete