it did dear Lisa Isabella and now it's sunny, we may get a few gusty winds, but the sky is changing , I'm hinking one day of flurries and we're done! it rained for a few days ;)
Absolutely stunning, Sweetie...I love the deep blue, and the subtle hints of purple...and that skeletal tree, reaching for the Heavens...aah such perfection!:)
lucky! well at this time better than snow, we're having a sunny day today, I'm thinking one or two more days of unexpected flurries, and then that's it; we finally get our Spring ;)
Like the subtle blues mixed with tints of purple and red.
ReplyDeleteThanks Anthony I'm guessing you might like today's ;) thank you!
DeleteOh.. I do..
DeleteThanks
Oh that's a pretty photo - hope you get whatever weather you are dreaming of.
ReplyDeleteSpring... a little house, silence ; have a great weekend Sandy
DeleteWonderful shot ..
ReplyDeleteHow you must be loving the rain ..
Love you xo xo
like you wouldn't believe angel and today's it's mild, sunny, my kind of mild not your kind of mild, lol thanks angel love you xoxo
DeleteBeautiful picture ;o) My friend, I haven't been in blog land in such a long time! I am sorry! But, I am back! I hope you are well ;o) Big Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteoh hey no worries Stacy, I know how busy you are, I hope that things are going great for you sweety, Big HUGS ;o)
DeleteBeautiful beautiful photograph! The sky is so lovely! I hope it rains for you!
ReplyDeleteit did dear Lisa Isabella and now it's sunny, we may get a few gusty winds, but the sky is changing , I'm hinking one day of flurries and we're done! it rained for a few days ;)
DeleteThat is truly a beautiful photograph! :) I hope you get your rain soon.
ReplyDeleteHi Cindy, we had 2 days of rain now it's sunny, I'm expecting one more snow day and Spring will come, thanks for dropping by Ciny
DeleteThe rain will clear away the rest of the snow and clean the streets. Win-win! But hopefully not for too long. I prefer the sunshine.
ReplyDeleteIt rained for a while Girl, then it's sunny I expect a day or two of flurries and then Spring..it's coming so much sooner than i expected...:)
DeleteAbsolutely stunning, Sweetie...I love the deep blue, and the subtle hints of purple...and that skeletal tree, reaching for the Heavens...aah such perfection!:)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, Sweetie!
Big Hugs xoxoxo
Thanks so much Ygraine, and i hope you have a sunny weekend as I am lol have a great one, dear Sweerie! Big hugs alwats xoxoxo
Deleterain? that's the one thing we have plenty of...
ReplyDeletelucky! well at this time better than snow, we're having a sunny day today, I'm thinking one or two more days of unexpected flurries, and then that's it; we finally get our Spring ;)
DeleteSuch a lovely photo, dearest Lorraine. I love the refreshing scent in the air after it storms...must be the ozone :)
ReplyDeleteHugs & Love
xoxoxo
Oh isn't it magnificent, my dear, dear Jan I've been thinking of you wishing you peace and Love xoxoxo
Delete