OHMYGOSH...how precious. My heart was just squeezed. What a beautiful little girl; she has grown so much. And you look so happy! But then...how could you not be? Is there any greater joy?
Oh my! I can't believe how much Lily has grown,she is so beautiful, just like her grand-maman ... I just love that 4th photo of you and Lily ... you look truly happy ...awww! So glad you shared all these lovely photos. How wonderful your son brought Lily to you ... Oh, I see Lisa's art, it's wonderful too!
Oh yes i am crazy about her, she is so, so, i don't' have the words, you know how it feels, and with her mom staying at home, I had her all the time, such a craving, such love Love you xoxo
Lorraine, Rose is here and I showed her these photos and she said' "I love that baby, I want her!" I sadly told her no and she replied "but she is so sweet and I love her" Just had to share that with you as I know it would make you smile ... Heading to the park now with her and Jake. The sun is shining and the birds are singing and I am with my best pals and going out to have some fun , I have a feeling it's going to be a beautiful day
Well angel, you can tell mini-angel Rose that i use to say about her oh she's so beautiful, i want her but Nanny said no way, I'm keeping her...Heading to the park in the warmth of the sun and the love for Rose and Jake...and know it's returned, that's a pretty wonderful day! Enjoy it to the fullest love you, always xo xo xo
Oh my sweet friend...thank you for posting these gorgeous photos of you and Lily. You have truly brightened my morning which I am so thankful for. Even though I cannot see "daddy" I love that he is hands on with his beautiful Lily~
Thank you m'dear Jan oh believe me , he can do anything with his little little she's a 100% at ease with daddy's born toughness, and still I treat like beautiful grass, when I were putting her clothes back on after a change of diaper I was so carefully putting that beautiful little hand and arm into her sleeve and my son said mom she's not made of glass I swear she still can bend and he takes over and within seconds she's today dressed and sort of singing. Daddy has the touch...and that is the best thing in the world, he is so easy with gosh she loves hes daddy plus there's an older photo somewhere where my son sings to her, is touch his rough yet so tender in a way I've never seen him, and he such a wonderful dad, so happy to see youi, I thought we had lost you again hugs and love dear Jan xoxoxo
Oh how incredibly sweet and beautiful she is and you are! Seeing her look at my art is so moving. Thank you so much dear Lorraine. I'm not posting today, errands, but I felt pulled to visit you. What a joy to see these pictures, thank you!
oh Gosh entirely my pleasure Lisa Isabella she is so aware of everything and of course a beautiful angel would catch her attention, don't ever worry about visiting i know that when you don't you are adding beauty to the world,and that makes me feel better x
Thank you very much blogoratti, i only had one son, so his having a girl, I can finally be in Pink paradise but they want a few more...surely a boy in there, I love they share everything and do every thing together, she's a strong, beautiful woman and son is wonderful and everything I wished and prayed for him came true.
Thanks, oh yeah, those photos you can re-arrange lol when someone else takes them, and he is so good with her..he's a 100% confident of his love and care of her. I'm proud of him today;s the 14th in exactly one week I'll be 56...might i called my ex mother-in-law for her birthday yes my ex-in laws were awesome she turned 80...gosh I don't even want to make it to 65.... xoxo
thank you Jim she's so just perfect and my son it's like he's had babies all his life he's a natural, he told me Mom she's not going to break push those like arm into the sleeve,i promise you she won't break....I was very happy, even more seeing how good my son is as a Dad, oh gosh that makes me happy they want 2 more I said why not make it an even four lol
I can't wait for next weekend she's coming for a visit I want to see how much more grown she is, the proud daddy, my son , says everyday Mom, she grows everyday thanks DDD
Back in a jiffy I'm out of coffee...
ReplyDeleteOHMYGOSH...how precious. My heart was just squeezed. What a beautiful little girl; she has grown so much. And you look so happy! But then...how could you not be? Is there any greater joy?
ReplyDeleteA river maybe? no not even a little sweetheart in my arms oh my gosh the feeling is incredible, thanks so much Girl!
DeleteOh my!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much Lily has grown,she is so beautiful, just like her grand-maman ... I just love that 4th photo of you and Lily ... you look truly happy ...awww! So glad you shared all these lovely photos.
How wonderful your son brought Lily to you ...
Oh, I see Lisa's art, it's wonderful too!
Love you
xo xo
Oh yes i am crazy about her, she is so, so, i don't' have the words, you know how it feels, and with her mom staying at home, I had her all the time, such a craving, such love
DeleteLove you
xoxo
Lorraine, Rose is here and I showed her these photos and she said'
Delete"I love that baby, I want her!"
I sadly told her no and she replied "but she is so sweet and I love her"
Just had to share that with you as I know it would make you smile ...
Heading to the park now with her and Jake.
The sun is shining and the birds are singing and I am with my best pals and going out to have some fun , I have a feeling it's going to be a beautiful day
Love you, always
xo xo xo
Well angel, you can tell mini-angel Rose that i use to say about her oh she's so beautiful, i want her but Nanny said no way, I'm keeping her...Heading to the park in the warmth of the sun and the love for Rose and Jake...and know it's returned, that's a pretty wonderful day!
DeleteEnjoy it to the fullest love you, always xo xo xo
Oh my sweet friend...thank you for posting these gorgeous photos of you and Lily. You have truly brightened my morning which I am so thankful for. Even though I cannot see "daddy" I love that he is hands on with his beautiful Lily~
ReplyDeleteHugs & Love
xoxoxo
Thank you m'dear Jan oh believe me , he can do anything with his little little she's a 100% at ease with daddy's born toughness, and still I treat like beautiful grass, when I were putting her clothes back on after a change of diaper I was so carefully putting that beautiful little hand and arm into her sleeve and my son said mom she's not made of glass I swear she still can bend and he takes over and within seconds she's today dressed and sort of singing. Daddy has the touch...and that is the best thing in the world, he is so easy with gosh she loves hes daddy plus there's an older photo somewhere where my son sings to her, is touch his rough yet so tender in a way I've never seen him, and he such a wonderful dad, so happy to see youi, I thought we had lost you again hugs and love dear Jan xoxoxo
DeletePretty girls…
ReplyDeletefor one tiny second i thought, that's my son, of course,then i realized what you were saying and smiled, thank you Anthony
DeleteOh how incredibly sweet and beautiful she is and you are! Seeing her look at my art is so moving. Thank you so much dear Lorraine. I'm not posting today, errands, but I felt pulled to visit you. What a joy to see these pictures, thank you!
ReplyDeleteoh Gosh entirely my pleasure Lisa Isabella she is so aware of everything and of course a beautiful angel would catch her attention, don't ever worry about visiting i know that when you don't you are adding beauty to the world,and that makes me feel better x
DeleteLovely photos, very nice!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much blogoratti, i only had one son, so his having a girl, I can finally be in Pink paradise but they want a few more...surely a boy in there, I love they share everything and do every thing together, she's a strong, beautiful woman and son is wonderful and everything I wished and prayed for him came true.
Deleteadorable. and so good to see you too xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks, oh yeah, those photos you can re-arrange lol when someone else takes them, and he is so good with her..he's a 100% confident of his love and care of her. I'm proud of him today;s the 14th in exactly one week I'll be 56...might i called my ex mother-in-law for her birthday yes my ex-in laws were awesome she turned 80...gosh I don't even want to make it to 65.... xoxo
DeleteWhat a sweetheart your granddaughter is, Lorraine! Amazing the effect babies have on us, eh?
ReplyDeleteYou look very happy and I understand why.
thank you Jim she's so just perfect and my son it's like he's had babies all his life he's a natural, he told me Mom she's not going to break push those like arm into the sleeve,i promise you she won't break....I was very happy, even more seeing how good my son is as a Dad, oh gosh that makes me happy they want 2 more I said why not make it an even four lol
DeleteOh how adorable...isn't she such a little cutie?!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are absolutely glowing with pride...I can certainly see why!
xoxoxo
You're too kind my dear Ygraine but she is amazing lol xoxoxo
DeleteThese are so nice to see - these photos with you and LIly! Looks like you were really enjoying her.
ReplyDeleteI loved holding her so, so much i know you know that feeling :) thanks you Sandy
DeleteAhhh great... Lily gaining.. moment to moment. _m
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for next weekend she's coming for a visit I want to see how much more grown she is, the proud daddy, my son , says everyday Mom, she grows everyday thanks DDD
DeleteThis is so truly beautiful! You have made my heart glow today! Thanks my friend ;o) Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteyou make my heart glow so often I thank you as well, big hugs ;o)
Delete