Friday, May 1, 2015

Soon, Flowers


28 comments:

  1. nice garden with beautiful flowers, you can still improve in the maintenance of your garden

    www.braveheartnaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks ibe, but not my house nor garden I live in an apt....maybe potted flowers on the balcony?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. oh yes b. and trees and rivers and oceans...:) thank you....

      Delete
  3. have a nice Friday Lorraine

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you Gillena also has a lovely weekend decided not to blog on weekends, let's see how long I can hold off lol much love always

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. LOL May Day indeed I'm the woman who post on Christmas day lol oh my lol always DD

      Delete
  5. Soon very soon, I will be boarding my plane for Disneyland (well, not for 4 hours so I have time to visit you before I go)

    Great shot, Lorraine and soon there will be flowers in bloom and oh, so pretty!
    Wonderful yard ...pretty house!

    Off to visit a few more blogger friends now and then have a nice cup of coffee with hubby ...
    It's going to be a grand day .

    See you when I get back from Disneyland
    Love you much!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you're going to have such fun Angel, I can't wait to see some of the photos, enjoy every second love you much always xoxoxo

      Delete
  6. My dear and sweet friend...guess who is back??? Betcha you can't !!! Oh darn!!!
    You guessed right...it's me :))
    Wonderful photo and you are very observant...the flowers always arrive to herald the season of summer~

    Hugs and Much, Much Love
    xoxoxo
    http://morningcoffeeandablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're back leave when you must return when you can, that's my motto love that you're back and thank you so much hugs and oh yes, much, much Love xoxoxo

      Delete
  7. So pretty!!! I love this pic ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great to be back...don't know how long the signal will last though:/

    Oh Sweetie...there is so much hope in this stunning photo...all those tender little buds and new life just waiting to burst forth!
    Oh...I feel totally uplifted!!
    Thank you so much.:))

    Have a fabulous weekend.

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If a photo of my lifts your spirit than i couldn't be happier, Have a fabulous weekend too, big hugs xoxoxo and happy Monday!

      Delete
  9. Love the sort of messy appearance. Look forward to see this when all in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Anthony I'll keep an eye on it when I'm around, yes it's a gorgeous mess lol

      Delete
  10. I Love these kind of yards - lots of things to look at and i bet it's beautiful in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The things you could do here is amazing and you have the touch, I don't have the touch so much as i don't have a house but the one previously rented I planted a white Lilac Trees and all wildflowers everywhere, thanks Sandy

      Delete
  11. Yes, soon flowers! I'm so happy to be back and catching up on my favourite blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just not the same girl when you're not around, glad you're back ;)

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. oh yes Jim they should write a song about that , in fact didn't 'The Monkeys' have one that's an oldie, thanks friend

      Delete
  13. Hooray for the coming of flowers! It's so wonderful when the world is in bloom! I love that round window of the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they bloom so beautiful and i have a thing about windows and arches and doors thanks my sweet friend ;)

      Delete
  14. Lovely colours in this shot, Lorraine. Hope you're having a good weekend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I accomplished a lot so that's good, things I keep on putting off, it's good not to blog on weekends let's see how long that's going to last lol thanks Frank, always

      Delete