Thursday, May 7, 2015


15 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Look at that bright, green grass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the signs are all here Girl even a 30c coming right up lol oh boy!

      Delete
  2. Such precious secrets...hopefully soon to be divulged, when summer's gown unfurls...;)
    Absolutely stunning!

    Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's unfurling right now Ygraine, wow it's going to be hot and humid today, thank you always love and hugs xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Such precious secrets...hopefully soon to be divulged, when summer's gown unfurls...;)
    Absolutely stunning!

    Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey without you I'd only have had comments, unheard of...i'm losing my touch

      Delete
  4. As pretty as an Easter egg...Mother Nature coloring the world in springs soft pastel colors~

    Hugs & Love Dear Lorraine
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and you know it dear Jan, hugs and love always xoxoxo

      Delete
  5. Wonderful glow in the tree.. Great tree.. I want to hide within..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it was wonderful Anthony, today high heat and humidity, high AC as well gotta keep my Sam in the closet with tons of blanket she's got asthma, can't handle the cold, and i can't handle the heat...

      Delete
  6. Oh wow Lorraine! That photo is so gorgeous! I love the trees, they look so beautiful! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blue spruce, and maple trees wish I had a maple tree lol thank you so much my sweet Lisa Isabella x

      Delete
  7. what a beautiful photo - love the colors in this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sandy it almost feels like a secret hideaway, if only there weren't that constant huge traffic noise that you don't see here loll thanks

      Delete
  8. This is gorgeous! WOW! Big Hugs my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete