Sorry my dearest Lorraine...I love the photo and those choppy waters but I need a chill in the air and low humidity. I am past loving the hot and humid summer days. But when I was a kid...loved em' :))
Make no mistake my dear JAN can't stand heat and humidity but I love rivers, lake, and oceans that's my only compensation, apart from that I hate summer lol hugs and Love always xoxoxo Happy Belated Mother's Day ...x
Hey MZ how are you, i now take weekends off, i hate heat and humidity, but my love for lakes rivers and oceans (none around here) can still get me out lol
Sweet and lovely Lorraine, it looks like a wonderful place to be. I have trouble with really hot weather. It's cool today though, so I am hoping to paint...
My sweet, sweet friend as I do, I love the cold BUT in summer there are lakes and rivers, which I adore and in some places they have oceans...for that and for trees and flowers i love it, but I will always hate heat and humidity, I hope you paint too my talented Lisa Isabella
oh my gosh Jim you have my weather and an ocean, oh gosh, I can only stand the heat because or rivers and lakes and my love of it and the ocean, but we don't have one around here :)
Way too warm, but there's the river and gosh I love rivers, lakes, streams, oceans which we don't have her, and flowers and trees, it's the only reason i ever go out lol xoxo
Oh how I'd love to walk there, in that wonderful heat! It's pretty chilly here today...and showery. Oh well, this IS England...and you know about the English weather, I'm sure! lol
it's too hot, but my love for water in all its form, and trees and flowers, and the fact that I'm a photographer is the only reason I go out, I hate heat I'd be a great London resident, and you also have yourself dear Ygraine a wonderful weekend and happy belated mother's day lol love and hugs always xoxoxox
I am as I wish you are dear Stacy, I hate heat and humidity but it's less than it would be if there weren't rivers and lakes and flowers and trees, a photographer's paradise lol Big Hugs always, as I hope you are ;o)
Sandals and shorts season. Love it! Have a beautiful day, girl.
ReplyDeleteyou too,girl and happy belated Mother's day xo
DeleteBut, I've thought you've said in the past... that you -love the cold-.?
ReplyDeleteI think therefore I err.
DeleteCannot loose the time without wishing you a happy Mothers Day_!
Delete_m
DD Love the cold, love rivers, lakes, oceans as much
DeleteYou err all you want this is an anything you do is ok Blog
Thank you DD
Sorry my dearest Lorraine...I love the photo and those choppy waters but I need a chill in the air and low humidity. I am past loving the hot and humid summer days. But when I was a kid...loved em' :))
ReplyDeleteHugs & Love
xoxoxo
Make no mistake my dear JAN can't stand heat and humidity but I love rivers, lake, and oceans that's my only compensation, apart from that I hate summer lol hugs and Love always xoxoxo Happy Belated Mother's Day ...x
DeleteSuch an inviting place to want to walk, especially with the heat.
ReplyDeleteHATE HEAT an summer but adore water, streams, lakes, rivers, oceans, but I hate heat oh well...thanks Anthony!
DeleteLooks good to me!
ReplyDeleteHey MZ how are you, i now take weekends off, i hate heat and humidity, but my love for lakes rivers and oceans (none around here) can still get me out lol
DeleteSweet and lovely Lorraine, it looks like a wonderful place to be. I have trouble with really hot weather. It's cool today though, so I am hoping to paint...
ReplyDeleteMy sweet, sweet friend as I do, I love the cold BUT in summer there are lakes and rivers, which I adore and in some places they have oceans...for that and for trees and flowers i love it, but I will always hate heat and humidity, I hope you paint too my talented Lisa Isabella
Delete90!!! OMG!
ReplyDeleteIt is 4C here!!
Nice shot, Lorraine!
oh my gosh Jim you have my weather and an ocean, oh gosh, I can only stand the heat because or rivers and lakes and my love of it and the ocean, but we don't have one around here :)
DeleteReal nice and serene shot!
ReplyDeleteYes B. it's one of the few things I love in summer, lakes, rivers, trees, flowers, hate the heat though but ...thank you
Deletefunny. now you are ahead of us. but I'm glad it's finally warm and sunny over there xoxo
ReplyDeleteWay too warm, but there's the river and gosh I love rivers, lakes, streams, oceans which we don't have her, and flowers and trees, it's the only reason i ever go out lol xoxo
DeleteOh how I'd love to walk there, in that wonderful heat!
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty chilly here today...and showery. Oh well, this IS England...and you know about the English weather, I'm sure! lol
Have a Magical Weekend, Sweetie.
Much Love & Hugs xoxoxo
it's too hot, but my love for water in all its form, and trees and flowers, and the fact that I'm a photographer is the only reason I go out, I hate heat I'd be a great London resident, and you also have yourself dear Ygraine a wonderful weekend and happy belated mother's day lol love and hugs always xoxoxox
Deletewow, u went from 0 to 60 in no time flat (cold to hot)....nice pic!
ReplyDelete60 sweety 90, but hey as long there's a river I'll go out and trees and flowers and thanks a lot Sandy :)
Deleteenjoy the sun and sea, have a nice weekend
ReplyDeletemuch love...
only reason I put up with extreme heat is because of rivers and lakes unfortunately no oceans here how I wish, much love always Gillena
DeleteHappy Mothers Day...dearest Lorraine. May it be a beautiful one for you and filled with love and happiness~
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
And a very happy belated Mother's day to you dearest Jan love and hugs , xoxoxo
DeleteI agree! Great pic! We were hot, but now we got cool again! Big Hugs ;o) I hope you are well my friend ;o)
ReplyDeleteI am as I wish you are dear Stacy, I hate heat and humidity but it's less than it would be if there weren't rivers and lakes and flowers and trees, a photographer's paradise lol Big Hugs always, as I hope you are ;o)
Delete