The beauty of nature just doesn’t wear out, does it? Nice contrast against siding behind..
Indeed it's always such a joyful surprise, thanks Anthony
Gorgeous!!! How I love the fragile beauty of the Tulips against the rugged background of the wall!!!Super photo my dear Lorraine~Big Hugs & Lots of Lovexoxoxo
yes as do I dear Jan thank you so much, big Hugs and love always xoxoxo
Wonderful!! The colour of sun...an image of summer - and hope renewed!Absolutely stupendous shot, Sweetie.I am so impressed!Lots of Love & Hugs xoxoxo
you make me blush sweetie, hope renewed yes, always when I'm here, thank you so much Lots of Love and hugs xoxoxo
Those are gorgeous!
I love tulips any colour, but the yellow ones are like miracle of the sun, thanks so much MZ
wonderful. for whatever reason there are next to no tulips around here. I miss them...
well I hope you have something to make up for it, you don't show a photo that scares me it usually means you have deleted your blog, say it isn't so Petra xo
Oh gorgeous tulips! I feel like spring is truly here when the tulips are. Your photograph is brilliant and beautiful!
oh so true my sweet Lisa Isabella, and thank you always xoxoxo
Oh, lovely! What a gorgeous yellow this is. Tulips are such a joy.
that's the word for it Joy! thanks Girl, always xo
i love the photo - and it didn't escape me - the blue trim at the bottom of the wall - i love blue and yellow together. this is really so pretty!!
oh Gosh Sandy you're so observant, why doesn't that surprise me, thanks you always xo
Aren't these beautiful!
a Sight for sore winter cold ice eyes for sure,say that real fast lol thanks Jim have a lovely weekend!
The beauty of nature just doesn’t wear out, does it? Nice contrast against siding behind..
ReplyDeleteIndeed it's always such a joyful surprise, thanks Anthony
DeleteGorgeous!!! How I love the fragile beauty of the Tulips against the rugged background of the wall!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper photo my dear Lorraine~
Big Hugs & Lots of Love
xoxoxo
yes as do I dear Jan thank you so much, big Hugs and love always xoxoxo
DeleteWonderful!! The colour of sun...an image of summer - and hope renewed!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stupendous shot, Sweetie.
I am so impressed!
Lots of Love & Hugs xoxoxo
you make me blush sweetie, hope renewed yes, always when I'm here, thank you so much Lots of Love and hugs xoxoxo
DeleteThose are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love tulips any colour, but the yellow ones are like miracle of the sun, thanks so much MZ
Deletewonderful. for whatever reason there are next to no tulips around here. I miss them...
ReplyDeletewell I hope you have something to make up for it, you don't show a photo that scares me it usually means you have deleted your blog, say it isn't so Petra xo
DeleteOh gorgeous tulips! I feel like spring is truly here when the tulips are. Your photograph is brilliant and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteoh so true my sweet Lisa Isabella, and thank you always xoxoxo
DeleteOh, lovely! What a gorgeous yellow this is. Tulips are such a joy.
ReplyDeletethat's the word for it Joy! thanks Girl, always xo
Deletei love the photo - and it didn't escape me - the blue trim at the bottom of the wall - i love blue and yellow together. this is really so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteoh Gosh Sandy you're so observant, why doesn't that surprise me, thanks you always xo
DeleteAren't these beautiful!
ReplyDeletea Sight for sore winter cold ice eyes for sure,say that real fast lol thanks Jim have a lovely weekend!
Delete