Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Feels Like Summer


28 comments:

  1. And it's looking like summer, too, when you put the plants on the porch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it Girl, it was so hot yesterday and today it's freezing oh Canada! lol Still I got tome pretty ones today lol

      Delete
  2. Lovely photo my dear Lorraine and so summery!!!

    Hugs & Bunches of Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer i thought it was here Dear Jan, but holy cow it's cold today still ....Hugs and Bunches of Love I like that and today I also have a bunch of love to give to you xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. So beautiful! Big Hugs and Much love ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we've had a couple of days of too much hot now it's bloody cold ...we never know still Big hugs and much love Beautiful you ;o)

      Delete
  4. Looks like railings and columns, a closed door.. I wonder, will whoever lives here feel the summer at all? Good Photo..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm betting, not this morning, it's freezing out here Anthony but I'm not complaining lol

      Delete
  5. __Nifty LL, and the blown glass birdbath, watches the growing garden green_! Smiles_!
    _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This photo_ 1/3rd up the edge, from right side bottom corner.

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful porch! It looks like it would be a very nice place to contemplate. Wonderful image dear Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you dear Lisa Isabella, I would love to have a porch and watch people and other things go by and better yet they would never see me, it would sweetie a beautiful day ;)

      Delete
  7. one of my favorite things to photograph or to see in others' photos are front porches. This is so cute.

    I took so many photos of front porches in Bend - that i will eventually get posted. Glad you are experiencing summer type weather. We actually have rain again at the end of the week (so good for California).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling we've had way too hot, today it's freezing out, oh but always happens still, I got flowers to show lol

      Delete
  8. Looks like it too, Lorraine. very cozy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doesn't it though Jim, looks like you look at the world without being seen, my version of heaven, thanks so much!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. http://fromsophiesview.blogspot.ca/ ~~ use this link to open up my blog and see if you can leave a message......I love a good challenge! We'll figure out your conundrum one of these trys!

      Cheers ~ Ron!

      Delete
    2. Hey Ron, so do I.......you are so sweet, I will try it, big cheers for you!!!

      Delete
  10. Well, Ron, my web albums and this Out of sight Blog is on Google, but if I try to sign in it says my account is not accessible or some nonsense but geeze I bookmarked love the photos and Sophie....ah she is positively shinning, but thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received your comments on my blog post so perhaps a corner has been rounded and now we can veer ahead straight down the road.

      Woof Woof!
      Ron and Sophie

      Delete
    2. I received your comments on my blog post so perhaps a corner has been rounded and now we can veer ahead straight down the road.

      Woof Woof!
      Ron and Sophie

      Delete
    3. What's better than one comment? two especially of you and Sophie, but they're still telling me that my account is not something like recognized or some such thing oh well I'll keep on trying, thanks Ron

      Delete
  11. Makes me feel like summer too...when I gaze at this wonderful photo...longing to laze around on that inviting decking, sipping a cappuccino with a good friend!;)

    Brilliant, Sweetie!!

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we could...I love cappucino, especially with a good friend ;)
      You are the brilliant one Sweetie! big hugs always xoxoxo

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. of course you would be there ...dear Petra xoxo

      Delete