I never thought I'd love grass so much, and sorry forgot to mention that I won't be blogging during the weekend, than I thought oh my what if they think my laptop went Kapow, so I'm posting today to tell you I no longer post on weekends, I want to see where that leads me
It's nice to have a couple of days off from blogging. I quit posting on weekends a while back and I'm enjoying that. Gives me time to catch up on other things.
ReplyDeleteexactly I never thought I could funny how easy it is lol thanks Girl!
DeleteGood...
ReplyDeleteNice grass.
Thanks. Very green, oh the promises...thanks Anthony!
DeleteNeat photo and you just do what you need to do my dear friend.
ReplyDeleteBTW...I took a couple of photos of our Crab Apple tree in full blossom with my tablet...they look pretty darn...well, Pretty :))
Big Hugs & Love
xoxoxo
That i have no doubt about can't wait to see them of course if you share them lol
DeleteBig Hugs & Love always
xoxoxo
You're so sweet Lorraine, posting to let us know! <3 <3 <3 Lovely photo too!
ReplyDeleteWell my sweet Lisa Isabella, I wouldn't want you to think that my laptop exploded, in fact I purchase AVG and they fixed everything ,such a relief and thank you m'dear artist :)
DeleteLook at that grass! I bet one could smoke it!! lol I don't know where THAT came from, Lorraine!! Remember, I am a 60's child! lol
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your adventures on the weekends. Hm-m-m-m, you may have started something here......
oh hey no problem here , i was born in 1959, missed that wonderful decade by a year lol...oh between all you do, a weekend away can be quite, well, charming ;) thanks Jim
DeleteLook at that grass! I bet one could smoke it!! lol I don't know where THAT came from, Lorraine!! Remember, I am a 60's child! lol
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your adventures on the weekends. Hm-m-m-m, you may have started something here......
lol I really love that comment Jim!
Deletewhat a beautiful colour. makes me want to take off my shoes and walk barefoot all day long!
ReplyDeleteI almost did but my car was the other way I was a bit in a hurry, but next time easy peasy, slip out of my shoes,and walk a bit, thanks Petra
DeleteHey you...happy spring!
ReplyDeleteHey you oh my gosh why do I forget you, shame on me Happy Spring to you see 'ya later lol
Deletewell...whatever the weekend brings to you - i imagine it will be great since u intend to not blog - maybe it will be magic and miracles to talk about when you blog on Mondays.
ReplyDeleteCool pic! I love! Hugs ;o)
ReplyDelete