Well thank you dear Petra, apparently my reply was not received the first time, it said I should check for help....don't they know, that I am beyond help ;)
Oh those bicycles! Bicycles always remind me of summer...and the freedom of the wind in my hair as I race along a country track beneath blazing sunshine -----well, a girl can dream now and again, can't she?! lol Wonderfully evocative shot, Sweetie! :)
That's a nice photo. I'm sure you can't wait for summer and sunshine!
ReplyDeletewell it's been a harsher winter than usual I do better in cold than heat, but this time I'm more eager for summer, thanks blogoratti
Deleteshingles
ReplyDeleteas layered on the roof
the bicycles
Ah, kick-stands and that soft soil.
oh and you poet, I love your comments DD
DeleteThe excitement of a convention of sorts.. Like the photo.
ReplyDeleteWell put Anthony, and thank you ;)
Deletewow, that is just a cool composition - definitely looking like summer is coming.
ReplyDeleteyes dear Sandy this time, I'm sure but I like this Spring we're having it's rare and I'll enjoy it to the fullest, hope you had a good time :)
DeleteNeat photo dear Lorraine...the wheels are turning and on the path to summer!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs & Love
xoxoxo
Oh la la i like that Jan ....wheels are turning on the path to summer, now why didn't i think of that lol hugs and Love always xoxoxo
DeleteThe bikes look as thought they are tumbling from right to left. Nice shot, L...
ReplyDeleteThey probably are Frank you know how kids are they just throw their bike wherever it lands, thanks so much
Deletehave a nice day Lorraine
ReplyDeletemuch love...
to you too dear Gillena, much love, always
DeleteLooks like a beautiful day, what a wonderful photo! All those bike and their happy riders not present but in thought...
ReplyDeletewow nice way of putting it dear Lisa Isabella, thank you x
DeleteSigns of summer, for sure! Nice shot.
ReplyDeleteAnd you dear Girl are probably already doing the dance for summer, right? lol
Deletevery nice :)
ReplyDeleteWell thank you dear Petra, apparently my reply was not received the first time, it said I should check for help....don't they know, that I am beyond help ;)
ReplyDeleteOh those bicycles!
ReplyDeleteBicycles always remind me of summer...and the freedom of the wind in my hair as I race along a country track beneath blazing sunshine -----well, a girl can dream now and again, can't she?! lol
Wonderfully evocative shot, Sweetie! :)
Love & Hugs xoxoxo
I know the feeling sweetie mine was silver and i called it Ralph? of all names ...lol love and hugs m'dear xoxoxo
DeleteAwwww, so much fun ;o) Hugs ;o)
ReplyDelete