you got that right what a strange spring/summer but it's been more cool than hot and humid but in my apt in the summer it's always way too hot..so AC full on
Oh how beautiful! Spring is a very short season here, we're more in a summer place although thankfully we've had some rain, and I'm so happy to see your spring flowers!
beautiful. it's nice to relive spring through your pics. we are heading into summer fast already :)
ReplyDeleteI know but we're having a cool one , alleluia!!! thanks Petra lol
DeleteSo pretty! I love wildflowers. Happy day to you, girl!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to catch up with you girl lol me too I love wildflowers...
DeleteI love daffodils/narcissus! Great photo Lorraine!
ReplyDeleteme too, thank you Jim, see you soon!
DeleteBeautiful subject.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo..
Thanks so much Anthony, can't wait to catch up with you ;)
DeleteNifty photo... of the nifty flowers. +m
ReplyDeleteSo nice to be back, nifty DD
DeleteSuch pretty flowers - i love spring simply because of the flowers - not because of the "can't make up its' mind" weather.
ReplyDeleteyou got that right what a strange spring/summer but it's been more cool than hot and humid but in my apt in the summer it's always way too hot..so AC full on
DeleteOh how beautiful! Spring is a very short season here, we're more in a summer place although thankfully we've had some rain, and I'm so happy to see your spring flowers!
ReplyDeleteDear Lisa Isabella, it's been so strange the weather that is and not blogging it's unnatural lol both
DeleteThanks everyone so much, if you've read my previous comment on today's blog you'll understand why I'm no longer responding, love to you all....
ReplyDelete