it would be easier if I had a vacuum cleaner, in the house I was in before it was wood, here it's carpet all the way with 3 cats my little vcs don't pick up squat, yes thank God For blooms and thank you Sandy
Keep Hope alive, because anything can happen sweetie did a bit of cleaning but better had some ideas....hope yours was great Love and hugs always xoxoxo
Isn't it though Frank, I have a wonderful, enlightening weekend...my little vacuum cleaner that i had for the house I use to rent for 14 years was all wood , it's not working on my huge apt all carpet, so time to face facts...and yes those help so much hope you had a good one Frank;)
and a Happy Weekend to all, you know i don't blog on weekends anymore, instead i clean blah....lol have a great one y'all xo
ReplyDeleteSo Stunningly Gorgeous...dear Lorraine, my talented friend~
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful weekend...
Hugs & Love
xoxoxo
oh Jan thank you my dear, now who's the real talent here, i did and i hope you had one too, hugs and love always xoxoxo
Deletevery beautiful - i love spring blooms! have fun cleaning....
ReplyDeleteit would be easier if I had a vacuum cleaner, in the house I was in before it was wood, here it's carpet all the way with 3 cats my little vcs don't pick up squat, yes thank God For blooms and thank you Sandy
DeleteHello and thanks for that lovely photo. I appreciate the fact that you mentioned the meaning of your name on my blog, thanks for that!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely compliment thank you b., and my pleasure, Lorraine
DeleteSo pretty, my friend. I hope you are having a lovely day.
ReplyDeletemostly acknowledging that \i really need a bigger vacuum cleaner sigh hair on carpets everywhere, still I had a good time, somehow lol thanks Girl
DeleteBeautiful photo.. The depth achieved from clarity between front and background works so well.
ReplyDeleteWow thanks Anthony, it's rare I'm complimented on my technique, I like it ;)
DeleteYou have captured such delicate beauty! So lovely, thank you for the joy of flowers so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteEntirely my pleasure dear Lisa Isabella you bring such joy to my day, when i can do the same, I'M VERY happyx
DeleteOh how these fill me with hope, Sweetie...:)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend.
Love & Hugs xoxoxo
Keep Hope alive, because anything can happen sweetie did a bit of cleaning but better had some ideas....hope yours was great Love and hugs always xoxoxo
DeleteSpring the great reviver, kick-starting the cycle. Nice picture. Hope you're having a good weekend, Lorraine...
ReplyDeleteIsn't it though Frank, I have a wonderful, enlightening weekend...my little vacuum cleaner that i had for the house I use to rent for 14 years was all wood , it's not working on my huge apt all carpet, so time to face facts...and yes those help so much hope you had a good one Frank;)
Deletebeautiful blosssoms; thanks for sharing; have a nice weekend
ReplyDeletemuch love
Always my pleasure considering all the beauty you share all the time Gillena, much love returned
Deletevery beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeletelike all your photos dear Petra ;)
Delete