Nope it's an actually flower sweetie and the only reason i know is that there were littles ones growing, am I ever intrigued, and always to you , a great week Ygaine xoxoxo
Sure is a darling little flower and looks to be made of glass. I believe as Martha said that it is a tiny bird feeder or maybe a tiny catcher for rain water for the birds. I also love Ygraine's idea of a tea-light holder...how magical is that :) Or...maybe it is an elegant bath for the garden faeries to bathe in :))
I love all you ideas however it is a flower reason being that i saw little, tiny ones growing of same flowers, I'll have to go back and be sure....If I remember where I took it? lol Big Hugs and much Love always my dear Jan xoxoxox
wow I love this Gillena, i do believe it's a flower because I've seen tiny bud flowers looked just like it and a very happy belated Mothers Day to you dear Gillena, much love....always
who knows that could be a good magical interpretation but I swear (I think that it was real, I'll have to remember where I took it so I can check again lol, but wow do I love your interpretation Anthony
Angel I think it's a flower, truly, ah you're taking a break from your wonderful holidays how lovely of you Happy Belated Mother's Day I love you, you know and i am missing you, you know ;) xooxoox Have a wonderful time, thinking of you ....
hey Jim I'm sure it's a flower if only because I saw little offshoots growing unless of course it was just the sun's reflection, if I remember where I took I'll go back, and find out, :)
Hmmm, it's beautiful whatever it is... Could be a place for water for birds or maybe a light? I like it a lot though! Hope you had an excellent Mother's day and Grandmother goes double for celebrating!
Hello LL, I think... my vote is to be cast for the -blown glass, bird bath- candidate. __Speaking of votes and candidates, is there a difference between the morals of politics, and ethics of professional sports_? Smiles_! _m
Really Sandy, almost everyone thinks that, but I could have sworn I saw some little ones growing...I have a vivid imagination, I'll have to find out if I remember where I took it lol
Never!
ReplyDeleteI am totally intrigued...it is a living thing...or a stained glass tea-light holder?
Whatever it is...it's incredibly beautiful!
Have a great week, Sweetie. xoxoxo
Nope it's an actually flower sweetie and the only reason i know is that there were littles ones growing, am I ever intrigued, and always to you , a great week Ygaine xoxoxo
DeleteI'm not sure. Is it big? It might be a bird feeder. Or a bird bath? Or maybe a solar light?
ReplyDeleteNone of the above Girl, I might have thought so, if little ones weren't growing exactly like that ....
DeleteSure is a darling little flower and looks to be made of glass. I believe as Martha said that it is a tiny bird feeder or maybe a tiny catcher for rain water for the birds. I also love Ygraine's idea of a tea-light holder...how magical is that :)
ReplyDeleteOr...maybe it is an elegant bath for the garden faeries to bathe in :))
Big Hugs & Much Love dearest Lorraine
xoxoxo
I love all you ideas however it is a flower reason being that i saw little, tiny ones growing of same flowers, I'll have to go back and be sure....If I remember where I took it? lol Big Hugs and much Love always my dear Jan xoxoxox
Deleteyou blossom, holding light
ReplyDeletein the fragrance of
a beautiful moment
belated Mothers day greetings Lorraine
much love...
wow I love this Gillena, i do believe it's a flower because I've seen tiny bud flowers looked just like it and a very happy belated Mothers Day to you dear Gillena, much love....always
DeleteA glass flower bloomed in the heat of longing over a long winter???
ReplyDeletewho knows that could be a good magical interpretation but I swear (I think that it was real, I'll have to remember where I took it so I can check again lol, but wow do I love your interpretation Anthony
DeleteOh, It's so very pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the shot, Lorraine ..
See you in a month m'dear
I am on a break
Love you, you know
I will miss you, you know
xoxoox
Angel I think it's a flower, truly, ah you're taking a break from your wonderful holidays how lovely of you Happy Belated Mother's Day I love you, you know and i am missing you, you know ;) xooxoox Have a wonderful time, thinking of you ....
DeleteA bird bath I think.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, Lorraine.
hey Jim I'm sure it's a flower if only because I saw little offshoots growing unless of course it was just the sun's reflection, if I remember where I took I'll go back, and find out, :)
DeleteHmmm, it's beautiful whatever it is... Could be a place for water for birds or maybe a light? I like it a lot though! Hope you had an excellent Mother's day and Grandmother goes double for celebrating!
ReplyDeletehey sweet Lisa Isabella I think it's an incredible flower but I'll have to double check, I did have a wonderful time, as both, thank you sweetie
DeleteI am thinking a glass bird bath ;o) Big Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteHey Stacy how are you sweety, I'm still weirdly thinking flower, I'll have to check if I can really where it was lol ;o) Big hugs, always sweety
DeleteHello LL,
ReplyDeleteI think... my vote is to be cast for the -blown glass, bird bath- candidate.
__Speaking of votes and candidates, is there a difference between the morals of politics, and ethics of professional sports_? Smiles_!
_m
Hello DD, i still think it's an amazing flower, I'll have to find out one way or another, of course, politics is just a little bit worse lol
Deleteagreed - bird bath - i've seen a few of them at Tuesday Mornings store. so pretty.
ReplyDeleteReally Sandy, almost everyone thinks that, but I could have sworn I saw some little ones growing...I have a vivid imagination, I'll have to find out if I remember where I took it lol
Deletemaybe for candles... looks pretty though...
ReplyDeleteReally? never thought of that...
Delete