Monday, May 4, 2015

The Blooming Begins slowly but oh so joyfully


24 comments:

  1. Yes indeed! I love it. Nothing more beautiful than spring awakenings. Happy Monday to you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at you, it's so nice to see it slowly bloom into being, Heaven knows we suffered for it, Happy Tuesday Girl!

      Delete
  2. Blue skies, nothing but blue skies from now on. Have a good day, Lorraine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely dear Frank, reminds me of a song lol Have a good day as well ;)

      Delete
  3. Blue skies, nothing but blue skies from now on. Have a good day, Lorraine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and more and more and more blue skies to you ;)

      Delete
  4. Blossoms in the sky. Grand LL! _m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the blossoms against the blue sky. The blossoms here are just turning to leaves. It seems to have happened over night..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've said it did, just like that suddenly, overnight...thanks Anthony

      Delete
  6. GORGEOUS!!! Love this happy Spring photo ...great shot dear Lorraine. I love having you back again. I now understand how you feel when I disappear :))

    I posted two great new photos of Opie this morning...my son takes fantastic photos of him and the scenery is so lovely~

    Lots of Hugs and Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely thing to say Jan :) I can't wait to visit you, always lots of Hugs and Love xoxoxo

      Delete
  7. Senior Moment...I forgot to mention that I love the whispy clouds...so pretty and light~
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get so many of those i don't even worry anymore, and aren't they though whispy I love it, xoxoxo

      Delete
  8. Hello greetings and good wishes.

    Amazing photo of a blue sky with brilliant sunlight which makes the branches glitter.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't that right, Lorraine! i was thinking the same thing this morning in the garden. I suspect plants feel the same way too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a small moment of tenderness about to happen , they surely feel the same how wise you are...thank you Jim :)

      Delete
  10. wonderful. I'm jealous. the early spring craziness is over for us already and we are moving fast into summer. enjoy it while it lasts xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll enjoy every second before the heavy heat and humidity or maybe since we've had such a long, hard winter we will have a dreamy summer, lol thanks Petra xoxo

      Delete
  11. What more could anyone possibly ask...that glorious blue sky, the tiny tender shoots...totally fills my heart with joy!
    So beautiful...:)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Ygraine, Spring is Hope and with no hope there would be no Spring, you are beautiful xoxoxo

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous, I seriously love this, so, so beautiful Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Lisa Isabella, none could ever compare to yours but can't say I won't try, lol you are wonderful!

      Delete