that is much of what winter is...colored in blue and frozen... perhaps some ice here this eve....waiting on my son to get home from a weekend trip with the youth group...
oh geesh hope he''s ok I can imagine you sitting on a recliner and checking the temp and hoping, that wasn't a good weekend, was it B. but maybe you picked up the pen and wrote it out, I'm glad it's Monday and he's home safe x
Thank you Lisa Isabella, I created little macro worlds when it was impossible to go out...I still sometimes have to. However I have so many wonderful photos that hasn't been seen before by at least 95% of my visitors so I can still enchant a little, and you are so kind!
Nifty!
ReplyDeleteThanks Doug, you're a dear :)
DeleteLovely! Happy Sunday to you, girl. And happy February, too!
ReplyDeleteMay February surprises the pants off you girl and turns into Spring , just for you lol
DeleteOh those gorgeous blues!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day...:)
xoxoxo
Winter is white and blue and ice so the photo lol thank you my dear Ygraine, you have yourself a wonderful day ;) xoxoxo
DeleteA wonderful still life, very cool, very cold..
ReplyDeleteThank you very Anthony it was its reason for being, thank you, always
Deletethat is much of what winter is...colored in blue and frozen...
ReplyDeleteperhaps some ice here this eve....waiting on my son to get home
from a weekend trip with the youth group...
they had snow where they went all weekend...
oh geesh hope he''s ok I can imagine you sitting on a recliner and checking the temp and hoping, that wasn't a good weekend, was it B.
Deletebut maybe you picked up the pen and wrote it out, I'm glad it's Monday and he's home safe x
Ooooh, this is so pretty! I love it! The blues are wonderful and it has such a great balance.
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa Isabella, I created little macro worlds when it was impossible to go out...I still sometimes have to. However I have so many wonderful photos that hasn't been seen before by at least 95% of my visitors so I can still enchant a little, and you are so kind!
Deleteof course capture the sky and keep it there; have a good week Lorraine
ReplyDeletemuch love...
What a lovely interpretation, have a great Monday Gillena, much Love always
Deletebeautiful :)
ReplyDeleteThank you my dear Petra, can't wait to get the photo xo
DeleteCool beauty - that's what came to mind when I look at this! nice composition.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandy, it's a lovely thing to say ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful my friend ;o) Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteThank you my sweet Stacy, hugs always ;o)
DeleteOh, I love this.
ReplyDeleteYou done good, girl
Lots of love
xo
What to say to you angel, except HOT Dog I missed you lots of love back and always xo
ReplyDelete