Monday, February 2, 2015

Split in two, I'm Whole again thank you Universe


21 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Isn’t it interesting that light is light, yet light framed by a window seems even lighter light?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How True...and how wonderful to see you here William, it is a true pleasure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am glad you are feeling whole....smiles.
    the light seems to be cresting the hill there....perhaps
    some sun will find you today....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow B. did you call it!!! lol see in the future now, atta man!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful image. Like the light behind and the feeling the building is in ruins with the window openings showing light through to the glow in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anthony, I love windows ...great comment, thank you

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful image! The quality of light, composition, just beautiful! I am glad you are feeling whole dear Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa Isabella for that beautiful comment, and i do feel whole and I thank you for contributing to it my dear friend ;)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous photo! And did I mention that it's gorgeous? Love it, Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it gorgeous enough I wasn't sure before but now I know, stop looking younger .....lol gorgeous you!

      Delete
  7. Amazing how the light appears to intensify through the windows, giving the impression of a building in ruins.
    You can see it is going to be a beautiful, sunny day...and you will be healed by the light...:)

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this could be my very favorite folder!! I saved it off just so i can see it again without going to look for it when it's gone from your front page. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, what a lovely thing to say you know you can take any photo you like and keep it, it would be an honour, thanks

      Delete
  9. I love your words and your photos! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I do your magical art ;) hugs always sweet Stacy ;o)

      Delete
  10. another stunning picture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. feels funny when you say that considering how spectacular yours are

      Delete
  11. Oh, I so love this photo.
    So glad you are feeling whole as you are wholly wonderful.

    Lots of love
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow angel wholly wonderful, that is so like you, beautiful and angelic love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete