Saturday, February 21, 2015

No more Snow!


21 comments:

  1. I'll visit later I have to go clean my car and shovel around it, also my laptop is making it so frigging hard to visit anyone...I'll be back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so many thanks for this blanket_!
    __It's cold up there; I don't get cold while I fly, but as soon as I land, BURR_!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry the pig didn't have a chance against Frosty the Snow man or the reluctant Ice Queen

      Delete
  3. ha. good luck with that....we are to get another 5-8 inches today....and its already been snowing for a while....

    i feel like that pig in a blanket though....stuck in the house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well you know Babe ain't no match against Frosty and boy did it fall oh man....bad morning I clean all around my car and there's this older lady that has a car and I sometimes clean it like this morning i cleaned it and shovel around so could go out if she wanted too, I took the ice underneath the wipers, no problem with first one, but i broke the second, at least I think I broke i managed to put it back on and it looks ok but she won't know until she tries them, oh man anyhoo left a message to the owner, because it's hard to know her name or apt, told him that i did it and if it needs repair I will of course pay for it, my neighbours on my floor keeps on harrassing me says i don't know how to park and i'm taking part of his parking, it's humanely impossible because then the ist apt would have to park through an evergreen...I'm getting so fed up with people yelling at me, damn it, sorry....

      Delete
  4. We got about 6 inches last night, not nearly as much as was expected but more is coming ... Handsome just finished shoveling ...
    Ha , that piggy is so cute !

    Love ya
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for Handsome, oh but that piggy is no match for Frosty the snowman, love 'ya always xoxo

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Indeed my girl the pink pig is no match for Frosty the snowman, but hey it's winter actually kind of pretty...

      Delete
  6. Still free of shoveling here, Sweetie! lol
    Such a cute picture though...he looks so snug...

    Big Hugs xxx

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he shouldn't have looked so snug he's no match to Frosty today proves it lol Big Hugs xxx Have a great weekend...

      Delete
  7. i heard we might...that is "might" get an inch or so - long range forecast - this next weekend, not this one. i kind of doubt it. Glad you're snow has stopped and that is one cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little piggy is no match for Frosty boy did it snow but it's actually beautiful, thanks Sandy

      Delete
  8. Oh how cute this is! I will be happy for you when the time for snow is over. Lorraine, thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog, you are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the amazing one sweet Lisa Isabella, but piggy has nothing on Frosty and boy did it snow lol, it's kind of beautiful x

      Delete
  9. Don’t know how to react☺
    This won’t change any forecasts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you're right on that score pink piggy ain't no match for Frosty, boy did we get a mountains of snow, it's kind of beautiful, after all still the Ice Queen!

      Delete
  10. oh so that's the piggy who stayed at home; how sweet

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he should have he's no contest against Frosty, but it is so beautiful Gillena much Love back

      Delete
  11. LOL! Thanks for the laugh ;o) You are great ;o) Love you ;o)

    ReplyDelete