Well, enjoy, and don't ask, Picasa is not working this morning neither is Google, I have no idea apparently that's a phone photo, and that's bull, so what's going on? who cares...enjoy the roses
yep, cold as hell, here... did you know Hell is not Burning Hot it's it's a forever Frozen and mournful place, don't ask me how i know that thank you B.
Sounds frustrating! I hope it improves soon. I love the roses, they're gorgeous. That color of pink really sings to me, I have some tulips close to that in color that I posted today, we are on the same wavelength...
Thanks Sandy, I've learned not to get frustrated, it'll work when it wants to, I still have access to my phone, and there's no way the photos on my phone are that good, so somehow I'm getting photos
Enjoying:)
ReplyDeleteGood to know, thanks Anthony ;)
Deleteugh sorry for your frustrating morning...
ReplyDeleteit still has a warm beauty...a nice respite from snow...
2-4 more inches tonight....
yep, cold as hell, here... did you know Hell is not Burning Hot it's it's a forever Frozen and mournful place, don't ask me how i know that thank you B.
DeleteSuch beautiful roses...I have some exactly like these here on the desk beside me! They really brighten my day:)
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs xoxoxo
Good for you Ygraine, smart thing to do, Big Hugs xoxoxo
Deleteoh no. sorry to hear. but thanks for the roses :)
ReplyDeleteit's crazy, my phone took this as if....my pleasure, Petra
DeleteYes, I will certainly enjoy the roses! It gives us hope that spring will eventually arrive.
ReplyDeleteit has to but i predict no spring i'm sorry, just jump right into the high 30s, just to bug me I know it, Girl
DeleteSounds frustrating! I hope it improves soon. I love the roses, they're gorgeous. That color of pink really sings to me, I have some tulips close to that in color that I posted today, we are on the same wavelength...
ReplyDeletethat makes many of us, oh I saw your art yesterday you constantly make my day better x
Deletenice! ....roses are a mood lifter for sure. sorry about the frustrating problems. hope you figure it out.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandy, I've learned not to get frustrated, it'll work when it wants to, I still have access to my phone, and there's no way the photos on my phone are that good, so somehow I'm getting photos
Delete