lol as the only male ever believe he does everything he wants...but when I stop cuddling him because he sleeps all days keeps me up all night, it's amazing how he stops and just wants to sit next to me, quietly
Oh this is so cute and funny! I love it, what a darling kitty! You're so sweet and I love to visit you. Sometimes when I'm online less (I have days when I don't manage to blog) I miss your post that day, but I try to visit and comment another day even when I'm late. I love your pictures and words so much, you are a bright spot of my day to see the beauty and wonder that you post (even though I sometimes see it on a different day then when posted, I hope your laptop keeps cooperating very much)...
You are my bright spot and I was kidding about visitors..the number never mattered because the quality is so high, sweet Lisa Isabella, i feel though it won't be long...before it stops working so I'm enjoying every visit for as long as i can
Ah Dear Ygraine if you only knew...it's not so bad with Kimmi she's know him for ten years...he runs after her, and she stops and roar at him and he goes away, but Sam she's not used to it, she's a little weary although honestly her roar is scarier than Kimmi's oh cats lol xoxoxo
ha. and someone is ready to play....
ReplyDeletei see mischievous in those eyes....
indeed b. the only male, he always wants to play...
DeleteIz dinner ready yet? See my tooffs, their ready_! Nah... its okay I cat get up mew-self, can I claw the heat up... please?
ReplyDeletelol as the only male ever believe he does everything he wants...but when I stop cuddling him because he sleeps all days keeps me up all night, it's amazing how he stops and just wants to sit next to me, quietly
DeleteHow cute! I have a black cat, too. They are so sweet.
ReplyDeleteAren't they though ...real tease too, I love all three..thanks Girl!
Deleteoh, your little vampire. too cute :)
ReplyDeleteMy very own count Mikula , Mikey on ordinary days...lol thanks Petra
DeleteOh this is so cute and funny! I love it, what a darling kitty! You're so sweet and I love to visit you. Sometimes when I'm online less (I have days when I don't manage to blog) I miss your post that day, but I try to visit and comment another day even when I'm late. I love your pictures and words so much, you are a bright spot of my day to see the beauty and wonder that you post (even though I sometimes see it on a different day then when posted, I hope your laptop keeps cooperating very much)...
ReplyDeleteYou are my bright spot and I was kidding about visitors..the number never mattered because the quality is so high, sweet Lisa Isabella, i feel though it won't be long...before it stops working so I'm enjoying every visit for as long as i can
Deletei don't know why but he just looks guilty! lol
ReplyDeleteActually Sandy, i agree with you when i saw his puss, I asked him ok what did you do now lol thanks very much
DeleteAah...so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd such a cheeky face...I bet this one can be real trouble! lol
xoxoxo
Ah Dear Ygraine if you only knew...it's not so bad with Kimmi she's know him for ten years...he runs after her, and she stops and roar at him and he goes away, but Sam she's not used to it, she's a little weary although honestly her roar is scarier than Kimmi's oh cats lol xoxoxo
DeleteSo cute!!! I love that tooth ;o) Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeletelol yes Stacy he's my Count Mikula lol hugs ;o)
DeleteOh Oh! Trouble ahead!!
ReplyDeletethat's exactly what he looks like Uh oh.....what did i do this time lol
Delete