Gotta tell you my dears, I'm hanging by a thread, I don't know how much longer I can keep all those viruses at bay i fight them one at a time....I don't know ...If I disappear know that I love you all !
Look like you have… The story line need help. A plot that leads to a vacation in the islands, maybe? That’s where I’m going to disappear for the rest of the day☺
i couldn't bear myself my dear I've tried everything, so i'm just going day by day xoxoxo, and then find money somewhere to buy a new one love putting it on a shelf lol xoxoxo
Gotta tell you my dears, I'm hanging by a thread, I don't know how much longer I can keep all those viruses at bay i fight them one at a time....I don't know ...If I disappear know that I love you all !
ReplyDeleteha. the snow just started here....so i am excited as if i was reading a comic book....smiles....
ReplyDeleteha ha. good one B. ;)
DeleteLook like you have… The story line need help. A plot that leads to a vacation in the islands, maybe?
ReplyDeleteThat’s where I’m going to disappear for the rest of the day☺
You're so right Anthony, expect a visit soon to your Islands of Solitudes...:)
DeleteaLL wiLL spooLL weLL, LL; hang on to that thread.
ReplyDeleteFrom your mouth DD to God's here....I'm hanging to the best of my abilities :)
DeleteI'd like to put winter way, way behind me. Come on spring!
ReplyDeleteIt's been a tough one, even for me Kid....I wish for Spring, what,,,,who said that? oh the unconscious mind
Deletespring will be here before you know it - (i think)..lol. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteTrue one thing about time it's here then it's gone, I'M HANGING, HOPE MY LAPTOP does too...Because i can't really live without all my friends
DeleteKeep fighting those viruses Lorraine! I want you well and happy! I love the image, so creative and fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Sweet Lisa Isabella, and I will keep on fighting..one at a time, I'm not losing my friends, no way, no how
DeleteThat is a good place for winter ...ha!
ReplyDeleteWas good to talk this morning!
Love ya
xo xo
I agree, always happy to talk didn't see the baby though that's for today, yay, love 'ya xoxo
Deleteno, no, no. you can do it. we are all struggling with helluary. you are not alone xoxo
ReplyDeleteI can do it Petra, I know I can, not so sure off my laptop, i keep on killing viruses one at a time...eventually though...and thank you xoxo
DeleteOh no, Sweetie...PLEASE hang on in there...we couldn't bear to lose you!:(
ReplyDeleteYes, definitely a good place to hide winter - in a comic book...so we can simply put it on the shelf and forget it 'Til spring!! lol
xoxoxo
i couldn't bear myself my dear I've tried everything, so i'm just going day by day xoxoxo, and then find money somewhere to buy a new one love putting it on a shelf lol xoxoxo
DeleteLife can be like a comic book at times, Lorraine, not real at all.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Very cute ;o)
ReplyDelete