Saturday, February 7, 2015

Walking the Plank


19 comments:

  1. WARNING: there is a VERY GOOD CHANCE THAT MY LAPTOP WILL ONLY MAKE IT FOR A WHILE LONGER...I PRAY THAT IT DOESN'T BECAUSE YOU'RE LIKE FAMILY TO ME, AND I CAN'T AFFORD A NEW ONE, NOT YET ANYWAY...IF IT DOES BREAK DOWN, KNOW THAT I'M THINKING OF YOU AND PRAYING EVERYDAY, AND HOPE TO GOD I CAN EVENTUALLY FIND A LAPTOP THAT I CAN AFFORD...GOD , I WOULD MISS YOU ALL SO DAMN MUCH XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous photo!
    Award winning :)

    I so hope your laptop 'hangs in there with you' as you would be so very missed, more than I can say!
    Rose is coming soon so I must go get ready for her presence . it's going to be 70 here today and all all day outing is being planned ..

    Sending lots of love to you.
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you angel, 70 degrees oh my gosh we're in MINUS 28 with snow which is totally unfair because when it's snows it suppose to be mild geesh, have a great time with your gorgeous little look a like sending it right back to always angel xoxo

      Delete
  3. Now this is one plank I'd LOVE to walk!! lol
    OMG...this is absolutely superb...that amazing blue sky...:)
    I agree with Margie...really hope your laptop survives. We would miss you SO much!

    Lots of Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ygraine i can't imagine a world without all of you, and thank you so much lots of love and hugs xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. its not the plank so much as the drop at the end of it...you know...ha...
    so how deep is your snow now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well B. it hasn't reach the 4rth floor yet, and it's totally unfair when it snows and it hasn't stop since the beginning of Dec, it's suppose to mild not Minus 28 ha love the planks...it can't snow and be cold at the same time weather warming my butt, thanks B. ;)

      Delete
  5. wow - YOU are the ICE/snow queen of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is gorgeous! The blues in the sky, the snow, amazingly beautiful shot Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well out Winter is blue and white and has been snowing non stop even when it goes down to minus 28....that never happens if it snows it's mild if it doesn't it freezing global warming my butt and thank you so much you make smile Lisa Isabella

      Delete
  7. Stunning image, Lorraine! Beautiful contrast between the snow and the blue sky. Happy Sunday to you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Kid, hope you had a great one ;)

      Delete
  8. Looks like a great place to walk. I think it probably is a better place to walk on the cold day in this photo, then in summer with other people around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right on the button Anthony, but then i use to live a few minutes from the river, even in the summer i knew the best time, but now i'm too far, and i can't look back, or wish it back, for it kills me everytime, so instead I concentrate on what i have and learn to make great Cappucino without the machine ;) x I do my best

      Delete
  9. wonderful. so much space. that's what's missing here in the city!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Petra it was a few minutes from the house i lived in for 14 years, I miss the views like crazy and maybe one day I'll forgive him, he promised me I could stay forever as long as I paid cash...the prick!

      Delete
  10. LOVE this shot, Lorraine! the blue is spectacular!
    "Walking The Plank"....a great name for a country music tune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes on of my old spot Jim, even freezing cold in pyjamas I'd put on my boots and coat and drove and took the photo, even half-awake, I miss it so much....I never thought of that, I'll have to check u-tube see if anyone ever had such son lol thanks Jim

      Delete